• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally done w/ my first year of law school. Decided to relax and smoked an '05 Cohiba Esplendido and Cohiba Piramide EL '06 with some Glenfiddich 15 yr. Great evening of smoking....may even have another smoke :cool:

After work, I grilled out on the patio. While hanging out with the wife and son, I enjoyed a Rocky Patel Decade Robusto.

I had a Lieb 100-F Purito, a Mexican made cigar. I enjoyed it outside, under the protection of the overhang as the rain poured and the lightening gave a show to enjoy. With no wind I was able to enjoy it. And it was a nice little cigar to enjoy for about $3-4 USD. I'd give it about an 8/10. It's a mild version and has a nice flavour to it, almost.. a little tiny spice in it. I have a larger Corona for later (probably tomorrow). I think I'll pick up some more of this brand over the weekend to take back with me. :)

Had a Chateau Fuente SG after work and working on a Opus Fuente Fuente right now!! :thumbs: Another fuenteday!!!

Derek

Cabaiguan Guapo early evening and an LFD DL Chisel for a night cap. My palate is calling for a maduro or two tomorrow - finally a day off!

Just nubbed an Illusione #2 and all I can say is WOW. Great cigar and I have to say it really reminded me of the Cohiba Siglo III I smoked a while back. I definitely need to get my hands on more of these!

Tonight I had a CAO maduro. It was a nice stick with a lot of flavor. I hope to try the brazilia soon!

Even though a maduro has been calling my name lately, I couldn't resist another Don Pepin creation. I just lit up a 2003 Cojonu which has been resting comfortably in my humi now for 2 years - quite a good smoke. :thumbs:

I had an ACID Cold Infusion Tea this morning to start the day, which was a nice way to go. But what was surprising was the Capricho Cubano Special (see pictures here). It was a little hard to start since the wrapper felt thicker than usual ones but the flavour was quite nice. It didn't get bitter until nearly the end (just before it became a nub). It took a few re-lights but that might have been because I was walking. It had a kind of nutty-woody flavour to it. If it wasn't Cuban, I'd get some to bring back just because it's so unusual.

Had an Ashton ESG compliments of one of my best friends and CP members JayDee which was an excellent cigar. Followed up by a Padron 2000 Maduro which didn't disappoint as well.

I smoked my first LG SB #1 and I must say it got better the more I smoked.

Jim

Woke up this morning with a DPG JJ Sumblime....MMMM, What a way to start off my weekend...

Getting ready to snip the end of a Siglo II, not sure of the Box Code but I've had them for 2 years

we need more emoticons on this site

Burned up an Avo 80th, not crazy bout em'. I will try them again later and see if anything changes, might not have been the right smoke at the right time!

Ashton Benchmade - didn't do it for me. chucked it half way and I was forcing myself to smoke it hoping it would get better.
Joya de Nicaragua 1970 - decent but again, I wasn't liking the flavors all that much. Also chucked this half way through.
La Aurora barrel aged - made up for the 2 previous let downs. Liked the taste but not overly complex. Smoked about 3/4 of it.
Gran habano siglo 3 - decent. Not a bad smoke but nothing I'd go out of my way for. Smoked about 3/4 of it.

All of them cigars I haven't smoked before but I'm starting to think my mind is set on a personal preference. Done experimenting for awhile. Pretty crappy day of smoking. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Had my usual Boli PC 05 with coffee this morning. Mid morning, had a Jose L. Piedra Conserva for the walk to the mailbox (yeah, it's that far :D ). This afternoon a nicely aged Johnny-O! lonnie while sitting under the old walnut tree with a very nice breeze blowing. Watched all the bikes passing by heading to bike week down at Myrtle Beach. What a fantastic smoke that lonnie was! Not sure for the after dinner selection as yet.

Had my usual Boli PC 05 with coffee this morning. Mid morning, had a Jose L. Piedra Conserva for the walk to the mailbox (yeah, it's that far :D ). This afternoon a nicely aged Johnny-O! lonnie while sitting under the old walnut tree with a very nice breeze blowing. Watched all the bikes passing by heading to bike week down at Myrtle Beach. What a fantastic smoke that lonnie was! Not sure for the after dinner selection as yet.

Now that's a nice day. :thumbs:

Gurkha Black Puro -- Gahh... To harsh for my tastes... Has anyone had one of these and enjoyed it? It was a great looking cigar, though... Even burn like all Gurkha's I've had...

Status
Not open for further replies.