• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
05/03/2008:
Old Henry Robusto -
Been resting for around 4 months. Really good smoke after some rest.

05/04/2008:
Padilla Edicion Especial Achilles 2006 Corojo -
FREAKIN AMAZING. It has been resting for a year and what a wonderful smoke. The creaminess and smoothness of the smoke totally complimented the morning and my coffee perfectly. I had a great day after that smoke. I only have one left, soooooo unfortunate that they don't make them anymore.

PLRR Robusto '07 - wow, strong! Also pretty good, but the smoke was hard. (I had heard this used before and couldn't really understand what it meant, until I smoked this cigar. Now I get it. It was hard. Edgy. Sharp.) In need of a good, long nap. Lucky for me there are four more in my humi snoozing. :cool:

Just had a great '06 Padron 2000 Maddie. A great smoke every time.

LFD L Chisel, my first and hopefully not my last :thumbs:

Sunday I smoked a Partagas 160 robusto minor that was gifted to me by BigJake after my coolidor accident recently (thanks buddy!).

Today was a fresh Padron 2000 maduro from a box I got in March that did not disappoint and will only get better with time. :thumbs:

Te-Amo Platinum: Mexican cigar (filler, wrapper, etc.) It comes in a humidibag and had an ok start but had a minor bitterness with each draw.

H. Upmann Habana Cuba: had a hard time drawing (though could have been the wind) and the center had a small hole in it (poorly wrapped?). Once I finally got it lit decently enough, I was halfway through the cigar and it was ok.

Both of these no more than a 6/10. If the other Cubans I got are like this then I'm not impressed. I prefer the DR brands more I think. :)

A Hemingway Classic that smoked very nicely. I always find Fuente smokes a bit too laid back for me, but the quality and consistency are great. I needed to chill, and I knew that the Fuente would be relaxing.

After mowing the lawn I had a Tatuaje Noella. I really need to stock up on these..like hundreds :D

SLR Serie A - this is the third one of these I've smoked, and I just can't seem to enjoy them very much. I'll continue to smoke them until the other few that I have are gone, but I can't see myself buying any more. Just not my cup of tea, I suppose.

Consuegra, RP, Puros Indio Gourda, Cohiba

Te-Amo Platinum: Mexican cigar (filler, wrapper, etc.) It comes in a humidibag and had an ok start but had a minor bitterness with each draw.

H. Upmann Habana Cuba: had a hard time drawing (though could have been the wind) and the center had a small hole in it (poorly wrapped?). Once I finally got it lit decently enough, I was halfway through the cigar and it was ok.

Both of these no more than a 6/10. If the other Cubans I got are like this then I'm not impressed. I prefer the DR brands more I think. :)

My first impressions of isom as well, give some time and keep trying. There are some cubans out there with a distinct flavor profile that are very, very enjoyable. A good cuban has a taste your not gonna get from any other and then again some are not so good. There are great DR, Nic, and any other country.

Just my opinion. Good luck in your experiments with new cigars, find anything good let us know.

I might not be the first person to say this, but I'm not looking through 290 pages to see!

I smoked.... nothin today! :laugh: Tommorows a different story though

I had a cabaiguan Guapo Last night. Absolutely delicious. Im gona have to pick up a box of these soon.

And tonight I had a Padilla Miami 8&11 corona. Was a decent smoke, not as good as the guapo though. Ill have to revisit these again in a few months.

Last night HERFing with some DFW fellas I smoked one of each of the following:

Padilla Miami 8&11
Leon Jimenes Don Fernando
5 Vegas Series 'A'

Status
Not open for further replies.