• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cigarpics005.jpg

Cigarpics006.jpg

Cigarpics007.jpg

Cigarpics008.jpg

Cigarpics009.jpg

:love:

Nice Stand!!!

Very nice, DeVonn! I take it you enjoyed the smoke!

I had a Carlos Toraño Casa Toraño Robusto. For a ≈ three dollar cigar, I really dig this stick.

You go DeVonn! A BTL OTE (on the end). :D

Had a Boli Lonnie from 2000 and a Padilla Miami....very good smokes!

Had a DPG Centurion on my drive over to Omaha today. It had been resting for about 8 months now and I think it could use some more sleep. I got a lot of the DPG Black taste from it with some promising hints of something more to come.

Right now I'm finishing up a NC SLR Series G Churchill. My goodness it's a huge cigar, but pretty good taste to it.

A two year old Padilla 1932 Churchill - one of the smoothest STRONG cigars I've smoked. :thumbs:

Had a Gabaiguan Guapo RX

La Aurora Preferido Maduro that was extremely bitter. Didnt understand that at all. (out of 65% box)

Then a Liga Privada 9 that I'm starting to like more and more. (thank you Wilkey!)

Then my son threw a big heavy plastic thingy at my head (sneak attack!) Hurt like the dickens, Was I perturbed. Gave hime a time out, then smoked a Illusione MK to chill out. He is a cute little booger, but NO more Kung Fu Panda movies for a while! ???

:D

I enjoyed my first Hemingway Maddie tonight, a WOAM. I'd call this a highly enjoyable smoke while not too strong on the nicotine, as the stronger Anejo line can be. For the price, I think I'm liking some of the CC and Padron profiles better, but these should find an occasional place in my rotation.

Just came in from watching an electrical storm off in the distance and smoking a Dominican Fonseca Habana Seleccion Cadetes. Quick wisps of nougat occasionally early, with a dash of pepper and a dominant flavor of what I can only describe as the hot tea you sometimes get at Chinese restaurants in the middle third. It went from mild to medium in the middle and finished just kind of harsh and cheap tasting.

Wasn't too thrilled with it, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the bunk Padron Londres Maduro I had yesterday. I've had other PLMs in the past that I really liked, but that particular one tasted like burning a-holes.

Impressive pictures, AA.

I smoked an El Tiante Robusto Natural this morning. A very inexpensive, mild smoke that has great flavor. Nice tasty tobacco....

edit for spelling :(

About half of an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte robusto, which wasn't to my taste, and a Victor Sinclair 55 Maduro perfecto, which was much better than expected and went well with a glass of Evan Williams 1783. Win some, lose some.

Smoked a WOAM with a cup 24 oz. of coffee o the way to work. Great cigar and a complete match with the coffee!!

Had myself a very delicious Diplomaticos No. 5 last night. Great smooth earthy tobacco taste all the way through. Burn was on point, and the ash was a beautiful dark gray. I don't hear much about these little guys, or Diplo's in general, but IMHO, a stellar Cuban cigar. This is a definite "buy more of" list for me.

~Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.