• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm smoking a Ashton VSG at this time and its the Illusion, the long boy of that species. I got a couple of samplers with each one over the last year and a half. I have always enjoyed these cigars and this one is another example of quality workmanship in all phases.
The outer wrap is delicioso. So dark and finely rolled. This thing just melts in your mouth about a third of the way down. Then pick picks up with creamy spice near the end. I smoked it to my nubs and enjoyed it all the way down.

David

An original issue AVO LE5 was burnt in honor of summer. DAMN I wish I had more of them. :(

Today was a Padron '26 #1 maddie while I was outside grilling ribs. Yesterday was a Padron '26 #2 maddie and the day before was a Padron '26 #9 maddie.....see a pattern here? Too bad I've been working nights and haven't had more time to smoke. :rolleyes:

La Riqueza

LaR002-vi.jpg

LaR003-vi.jpg

Illusione 68

LaR001-vi.jpg

LaR004-vi.jpg

Padron 1926 Serie No. 1 maduro handed to me by Jorge Padron himself. I was going to save it as a memento of the occasion (I even considered framing it), but then I came to my senses and lit the thing on fire.

It was, of course, fabulous. :cool:

Padron 1926 Serie No. 1 maduro handed to me by Jorge Padron himself. I was going to save it as a memento of the occasion (I even considered framing it), but then I came to my senses and lit the thing on fire.

It was, of course, fabulous. :cool:

I had the same thing tonight (although mine just came from a box :rolleyes: ). Now I really wish I made it to the Outlaw event!

DPG blue label - Generoso from Cigar Joe!

All I can say is they are ready to be smoked. Great cigar (even young)... especially at this price! :thumbs:

mac

Devils Weed pre-release robusto. Damn good cigar, I smoked it while relaxing outside w/ my girl friend. :love:

Enjoyed a PAM Diplimatico by the pool with good friends :whistling:

Brian

I had a CAO Black VR Convergance on the golf course yesterday. Very tasty cigar!

An original issue AVO LE5 was burnt in honor of summer. DAMN I wish I had more of them. :(

These certainly don't suck! My favorite Avo LE, although I've never had an OR Avo 22 (American release).

Tat Black
LFD Mysterio
Padron '26 #9 Maddie

1st of each....... good day!

Nice! Had my first Tat Black on Friday night and had to procure a jar. I was hoping I wouldn't like them so I could go on living my life with only the 5 I had. But no, these are every bit as good as people say! The 1926 #9 maddie is my favorite of the Serie '26. Probably not worth $18/stick, but they are definitely excellent cigars that I always try to have on hand. The #6 are also very good and a bit less expensive.

EDIT: Forgot my smokes. I smoked a Tat Black on Friday night (my first) followed by a Cohiba Siglo III. On Saturday, I smoked a '97 VR Famoso that was absolutely fabulous. :love:

Padron 200o maduro
Ashton Benchmade Cazadore(Pepin Blend)

The Benchmade are a much better smoke the the Tatuaje P line in my opinion. Much more flavor and body.

While sitting on the patio, I enjoyed a Los Blancos Criollo Churchill Tubo.

Status
Not open for further replies.