• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliva Master Blend 3 double robusto while taking second place (and getting paid out) in back to back poker games.

Just finishing a Holy Lance and got a LFD Chisel Maduro coming up.

After breakfast I smoked a Carlos Torano Exodus Silver Label Torpedo with a big cup of coffee. Great smoke, especially for the time of day!

San Cristobal Clasico
Tatuaje Reserva J21
Padilla Signature 1932 lancero

Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos Edicion Limitada 2007 -- (This will be great in 2yrs, it was awesome now though as well)
Illusione mk
Oliva Serie V

DPG Vegas Cubanas

I had my first a few months ago and was not very impressed, probably because I was expecting the normal kick in your mouth DPG type of smoke. However, this time, I had a much different take. I usually like a stronger smoke, but this cigar really grew on me tonight as I just took my time with it. Very good smoke that is different than the typical DPG, which tonight was a good thing because it was a nice change of pace than what I typically smoke. I look forward to another one, especially after I let them rest a bit more in my humi.

Started the day off with a Padilla Sig 1932 torp did'nt quite cut it for me.

Brian

I had my first Hoyo de Tradicion Epicure last evening. At $4, this may be my go to, everyday day cigar....

Vinny, your post compelled me to try my first Hoyo de Tradicion this evening. I bought a couple of Epicures last week when I was back in the states... great pre-light chocolate smell at the foot and beautiful construction with a dark, toothy wrapper. The smoke was earthy and not at all bitter, even at the end-- but I found it very one-dimensional. Then again, for $4, this smoke is a steal!

As a matter of full disclosure, I am a Villazon whore...

Barry

Smoked my first and hopefully not my last WOAM 2day that was gifted to me by (669) Thanks. Enjoyed it from start to finish :rolleyes:

Brian

Don't worry brother, another one is on its way!!...669
Package came 2day :thumbs: Thanks for the beautiful selection Mark. That WOAM will definitly see a flame in a couple days. Thanks.

Brian

Enjoyed a Cohiba Siglo III while watching the Sox and Yanks in a pitching duel. Sox came up short but what a 9th inning. Still early may go back to the humi for a night cap.

Brian

Serie 1926 #6 maduro. Very nice and always consistent.

smoked a 26 #9 watching the guys pull Flounder from the surf this morning,
had a LFD Double Liger Lancero after lunch (that is one LONG stick..ahahahahha),

and will finish up tonite with a SB #1

nice way to finish up the holiday weekend

art

Stressful week so I decided to burn some good ones and relax.

God of Fire Carlito Churchill
Diamond Crown Maximus #4 toro
Padron 1926 serie #1 maduro
Padron Millenium maduro....everything I thought it would be plus some.

Also had a Padilla 1932 oscuro churchill from the limited edition humidors....damn fine smoke!

I didnt smoke anything today. But yesterday it was:

Liga Privada -- DAMN fine smoke
Cabaiguan Guapo

The J. Fuego Delirium Lancero I smoked today was 3x better than 1st one I had. The flavors were more refined and had zero flaws. Give these babies a couple more months and they'll be fire....

Status
Not open for further replies.