• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a San Cristobal de La Habana La Fuerza that was gifted to me. I wish I remembered who I got it from, 'cause it was a damn fine smoke.

Started the day with a Devil's Weed Raleigh.

After Lunch, an Arganese Connecticut Robusto. This was my second Arganese. I received ir as part of a small 3 sigar sampler.
It was a little overhumidified, but had good flavor. Decent burn and draw. I'd smoke it again.

On the drive home, a Joya de Nicaragua Antano consul.

After dinner a Pepin El Centurion. I have about ten or 15 of these left from their release date.
Very nice, more flavor has developed, and is slowly becoming a classic smoke. A few more months to even out, and the remaiders will be phenomenal.

San Luis Rey Serie A...I think from '99 or '03 or '05.
Hahaha, not quite sure...all I know it has several years of age on it.

Smoked really good...reminded me why I liked it so much when I 1st smoked it.

One of the initial ISOMs gifted to me when I first started smoking.
I liked them initially because they were light and easy.

Smoked them several months later...didn't like them as much.

Pulled it out tonight and it was great.

I was afraid my tastes changed, maybe my mood for a light smoke tonight helped make it a great smoke.

It never got harsh...definitely not a strong smoke, taste and nicotine-wise.

Too bad I don't have many of them.

I just smoked my first Opus X...a Robusto from 2005 I got from a trade with a great BOTL from here (thanks Jonas). EXCELLENT cigar that was one of the best cigars I've had. One of the most complex cigars I've had and at one point it really reminded me of a Tat Zona Del Este but was much smoother.

Opus 'A' gifted to me by a very generous BOTL.

I'm slowly becoming a bigger fan of Opus X cigars. I think I've figured out that I don't like them as much fresh as I like them with at least a couple of years (4 is better) of age on them. That really stinks because finding aged Opus isn't really that easy. :(

Some big fat Perdomo Edicion de Silvo in a coffin. Not bad but I'd never go out of my way for one of these. This was a gift I received three or four years ago.

Now I'm smoking a RASCC.

Some big fat Perdomo Edicion de Silvo in a coffin. Not bad but I'd never go out of my way for one of these. This was a gift I received three or four years ago.

Now I'm smoking a RASCC.

RASCC, good small cigar.
Never had one aged, though...must be good aged.

I'm finding that I like this cigar over the RAS.
I've had 1 good RAS, the rest were harsh.

Heard the RAS needs some age on it to be good.

PSP2

GH #5 Churchill - great smoke! :thumbs:

Last night, a Tatuaje Unicos. Very good smoke that continues to grow on me. I've had many brown labels but for some reason not many of these. I think this will change. :)

Had a Punch PC yesterday that started out incredible, but ended muddled and all over the place! With alittle more time I believe these could possibly be my new favorite.

Had a Hemingway Classic maduro last night and a RyJ Corona this afternoon. Both were awesome!

An Opus Perfection #5 that was really nice. Lasted about an hour and had a nice kick. I have a few more that I will try to let sit a bit longer. This one had about 5 months humi time.

RP Fusion Double Maduro lancero while on the golf course. Thoroughly enjoyable smoke that lasted through six walked holes.

La Riqueza Belicoso. I smoke 1 out of the 5er about 2 weeks ago and it was excellent. With just a couple of more week in humi this one was even better. I would love to see these with 2 or 3 years on them. Great smoke quickly rising up in my rankings.

Best Regards
Don

I had my first Hoyo de Tradicion Epicure last evening. At $4, this may be my go to, everyday day cigar....

Status
Not open for further replies.