• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLPC this morn and 601 Oscuro Corona just now.

Two very good PCs! :thumbs:

I smoked a Victor Sinclair 10th Aniversario Torpedo last night. It was pretty good actually.

Friday:
Pepin Cuban Classic Robusto
RP Legend - One of my favs

Saturday:
CAO Soprano Soldier - This one had about a 1/2 year on it, was absolutely delicious. First one I had with some age on it.
5 Vegas A Anomaly

Sunday:
Pepin Blue Label Generoso
Don Lino Africa Kuro

Was a pretty good weekend!

Today: La Flor De Gonzalez Green Label double corona - it's the barely-available long-filler version.

Not what I expected - I'm not sure what I expected - but good! Definitely a candidate for a review.

Tried the Rocky Patel SunGrown on my drive over to Omaha last night. I've lost my taste for RPs as of late but decided to give this one a go and I'm glad I did. It was a great smoke and the last 1/2 really revealed some tasty flavors. I don't think I'll go back to any other RPs but I wouldn't hesitate to give this one another try. :thumbs:

Currently smoking a fav - Cohiba Robusto.

Along with some 7 year old Club Havana straight from Cuba, only got a 1/3 of a bottle left :-/

The Jeep passed inspection today so I celebrated with a special stick - 601 Habano Torpedo. :thumbs:

Also chilled with a Silencio after dinner. These and a couple of nice packs, some good weather, and knowing my car is still legal made it one for the win column! :D

Steve

Just had RP Sungrown after dinner. Started off very average and then BAM! Total flavor. It was so awesome I couldn't put it down until it burned my fingers.

Smoked my first and hopefully not my last WOAM 2day that was gifted to me by (669) Thanks. Enjoyed it from start to finish :rolleyes:

Brian

I enjoyed a Padron 2000 Maduro while sitting on the patio after work this evening.

Tried the Rocky Patel SunGrown on my drive over to Omaha last night. I've lost my taste for RPs as of late but decided to give this one a go and I'm glad I did. It was a great smoke and the last 1/2 really revealed some tasty flavors. I don't think I'll go back to any other RPs but I wouldn't hesitate to give this one another try. :thumbs:

Just had RP Sungrown after dinner. Started off very average and then BAM! Total flavor. It was so awesome I couldn't put it down until it burned my fingers.

I totally agree with these posts. This cigar gets considerably better after about the first half. :thumbs:

Got a fiver of beautiful VR Clasicos (00) from a fine BOTL this afternoon. I couldn't resist and had to torch one up. Very interesting cigar; complex, flavorful, and wonderfully constructed. It has a very uniqe floral quality to it that I can't say I've ever expereinced before. Oh, did I mention how beautiful this cigar is! :whistling:

mac

Cuaba Divinos. Mmmm, very good taste, caramel and moist earth and very strong.

P1011220.JPG

P1011221.JPG

P1011222.JPG

P1011223.JPG

P1011225.JPG

P1011227.JPG

P1011229.JPG

Bolivar Gold Medal.

Reminded me of a creamy lemon cheesecake in cigar form. Brilliant.

After mowing the yard, I enjoyed an Ashton Benchmade Robusto.

Tatuaje Gran Cojuno, be holding this one for awhile.

Thanks Rigo :)

601 Oscuro Corona - addictive!

Bucanero Don Douglas - '02 - different but I liked it. If it just didn't start so grassy, I'd love them. But the final two thirds and complex and flavorful. Construction very good but it looks hand bunched. Good burn and draw. I'd like to try a younger one for comparison.

smoked a couple old Anejo's with a friend last nite. Its nice to enjoy a great smoke with good company.
Now I'm headed out for a morning Padron PAM Exclusivo.
Breakfast of Champions...ahahahhaha

art

After lurking for so long, oh to finally participate in this thread!

Padron 5000 Maduro this evening, smoked with an accompanying cup of coffee... always rewarding.

Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.