• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Tatuaje Regios this afternoon. I was too distracted while smoking it and I just received a few this afternoon so it was a little too moist (I just couldn't help but having one). I look forward to another after more time in my humi and when I'm not so distracted.

Started off the morning with a big cup of coffee and a Dan Rafael by Victor Sinclair. Just a decent mild morning smoke.

Had a Danli Reserve right after dinner that was really satisfying. That one was way more on the full side than medium, and it hit on all cylinders. Great smoke!

Gurkha Aged Cameroon, it has about 3 years or more on it. :thumbs: I wish they still made there as I only have a handful left :(

Smokes during poker tonight were a RyJ Churchill '98, pretty damn good but the draw was pretty tight. And to finish up the night an AF Shark. My first one, and I really liked it. I still think I would take a WOAM over it though. :D

Poker was fun, I hope to see more people playing. :thumbs:

Olivia Angel 100

Outstanding

Great construction, nice rich toothy wrapper. I punched it and got a great prelight draw.

It burned like it had done it a million times and only knew how to do it right. An absolute plethora of smoke. Spicy from the get go.

Loved this one!

I stopped by the B&M for a lunchtime smoke and Nick Perdomo was right there to greet me at the door. I ended up smoking a Perdomo Reserve Champagne and a ESV Vintage 1991. Both good smokes, the ESV was a little tight on the draw. To top it off I just came back to work with the top down on my car and had only 1 voicemail waiting after my extended lunch. :thumbs:

Partagas Lusitanias ISOM
7.6 x 49
I think I got this from the iPass Blues Pass. Don't know how much age this had on it.
Beautiful smooth wrapper. Draw was a little bit tight at first, but improved.
First inch or so was pretty mild.
Delicious , almost "perfumey" flavor. Smooth and complex blend. Very flavorful.
Occasional uneven burn which self corrected every time. Built steadily in body as the smoke progressed.
After about the 2 hour mark (!) with about 3" left to go, the nicotine buzz was so strong, I had to put it down :( Probably the combination of the cigar and the heat/humidity in NENJ today (mid 80's).
Or I'm a freekin' light weight. :whistling:
This was my first but definately not my last! :thumbs:

I just finished my first Work of Art (a natural).

Here's my review:

MMMMMM MMMMMMMMM GOOD!!!!

Nuff said.

I have 2 more sleeping in a part box of Short Stories I have in the coolerdor. Gotta get me some more of these.

Just lit up an AVO No.2 to finish off the evening. This is the second I have had and it is starting off just as good as the first.

Tonight, I had a CAO Anniversaire Maduro Rothscild and a Tatuaje Reserva J21.

JL Piedra Petit Cetros for me!
I must say that this was a great smoke! A little small, but I really liked this a lot!!!

David

Great day. Smoked a Monte 5 on the way to Columbus to see the first round of the Memorial at Muirfield. Had Skybox passes for a party (thanks CED and Sylvania) right on the green on the 14th. Grabbed a beer and sparked up a Siglo VI just as Davis Love III dropped his ball three feet from the pin. Finished up with a Partagas 898 and great conversation with my wife on the way home (and terrible traffic, lighning, and heavy rain!). BTW...John Daly lookes even more strung out in person :) .

I had a monte #5 this morning. It was a little bit spicy for a morning smoke, at least for me. I thought it might have mellowed a little since my last visit. Nope!

This evening I'm planning on having my first padron 40th. I can't wait for 5:00 to roll around!

Lunch today was an iced coffee an AF Hemingway Untold Story. Nice coffee tones and a hint of chocolate, what a great way to start off the weekend. I'm leaving for my lake house in a couple of hours, then the true relaxation begins. Now I just have to choose what to bring with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.