• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday I smoked a fresh Boli PC... mmmm! :love:

Today was a Ashton VSG Illusion.
Delicious smoke with charry notes of black cherry and almonds throughout.
Had a nice time on my rooftop with this bad boy.

-Rob

Oliva "O" Bold Maduro Orion. 7x54 of maduro heaven.

Today I had an Arturo Fuente Sungrown Rothchild and a Montecristo Afrique Robusto. :thumbs:

Monte White No. 2, wonderful mild smoke. Also had a Consuegra No. 9 while grilling up a couple steaks, nice dollar smoke.

Gurkha Master's Select last night...thinking an ISOM tonight, we'll see.

Last day of vacation yesterday. Started with a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 :thumbs: , then an Anejo 48 :D and finally a Siglo I :cool: . Went to bed for an hour before work and could not look at a cigar to take with me. :laugh:

Oliva "O" Bold Maduro Orion. 7x54 of maduro heaven.

I love those Oliva Bolds! I just won a fiver of the Omni(toro) on Famous for $13( not to mention a dual fiver of AF Classics and PAN Principis for $48)! All I can afford for now but a good haul. :D

I started out with a Pirate's Gold Corona. Creamy, well-aged, with a hint of cocoa at the finish. Good value for a buck or so. Next is a Partagas Event at my local B&M. Might even shower for this. :rolleyes:

vortex, you might be interested to know that Olivia Bolds are being discontinued :(

Doc.

Why? Probably the same reason we got New Coke and a myriad of other stupid buisness decisions.

Doc.

Why? Probably the same reason we got New Coke and a myriad of other stupid buisness decisions.

Doc.

Well I was going to make this month's cigar purchase Padrón but maybe I'll pick up a box of the bolds instead. :(

Had a Black Pearl by La Perla Habana..gifted to me by Wilkey. Very nice smoke, enjoyed it on my balcony while celebrating some good news from work.

Smoked 2 new sticks today that I have never tried

Rocky Patel Edge (didn't care for)
Padron 6000(a new favorite)

Smoking a King B right now, and I think I'll have a 2001 Trini Fundi for desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.