• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gurhka Grand Master
CI Legends Orange Label
VSG Enchantment
SLR

It was a week day today. I started out with a Hemi Classic Maddie after a nice score at a B&M. Then I found another freaking rare find which completely made my day so I have to wait for them to be shipped. A box of Anejo #55's. Not a bad day. I then followed up with a Montecristo Especial aka Lancero I assume from 1998. Wonderful smoke. I may had another one at the B&M but cant remember since I had some excellent Scotch. On the drive home I pulled out a AF Cuban Belicoso.
For the finally smoke of the night, I'm thinking of wrapping it up with a Opus X Lancero from the Prometheus box 2005. :D

PSD4 from Nov 05, Opus X Petit Lancero, and finished up with an Anejo No. 49.

Yesterday's Lineup:

RyJ Vintage #3
Ashton VSG Enchantment
LFD L-300
Partagas Coronas

Just finished up a nice smoke with a fellow BOTL out here.

Had myself and Padron 2000 and gave him a Gurkha Legend Perfecto.

Both were great.

Punch Punch with a double cappuccino my wife was nice enough to make for me :D

Had a Connie #84 Maduro, but... I had some homemade lemonade first. Killed off all the taste buds on my tongue so I couldn't taste a thing. :(

Only smoked an Oliva O Bold Omni today
Later,I will light up an Olor Fuerte Belicoso after my late chili lunch.

edit;

Just finished a LA 1495 robusto while floating on chaise lounge with a 4 finger Dalmore Cigar Malt on ice while typeing this on the ipaq....we need a text version of this forum. :p :D

Have a LGC Miami Maduro double corona or corona gorda lined up in the dry box for next smoke.
Haven't had one of those in awhile,I think I grabbed this box last summer,should be mighty sweet! :blush: :love:

This afternoon I enoyed a Don Lino Africa Punda Milia.

In the last 24 hours (ohh and what great hours they were!!)

AF Short Story Nat
(2)Bolivar PC (thanks JoeM)
Puros Indios Toro Gordo
Sancho Panzo SUL ABR 01(wow this thing floored me..I think I am in love :love: )
Partagas Short
Trinidad Belicoso NC
La Aurora Cien Anos #2

Today i sat in my backyard and smoked a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 600 with a glass of Six Grapes.
Wow!!
What a great combo. :)

Some Gran Habano with a blue and white band
Bolivar - Royal Corona
Diplomatico - No. 4 from '01

and a few Poplar Cuban cigarettes.

This week's smoke was a Casa Torano. :thumbs:

I enjoyed the subtlety of flavors in this smoke. A nice change of pace from some of the smokes I've been enjoying.

I need to get up to a couople more a week (or day) to keep up with some of you guys.

I wish I had the time...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.