• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique

Very popular among most, and a great VSG, but I think I'm still partial to the Belicoso No. 1 most.

Doesn't matter that much, as long as there's a VSG in my hand all is good.

Do you think you will be in love with the ESGs as much as the VSGs? :love:

Haha, Boone, well based on their expected sell speed/rarity, I fear that I will never know, lol.

Yesterday was a huge smoking day as I was riding bikes and hitting up parties all along the coast line.

Started the ride out with a Tatuaje Regios, then proceeded onto a PSD No.4 on the ride to downtown to watch the HB parade from a downtown balcony bar, didn't smoke up there as there were a bunch of kids, but I did drink a shit load of Sam Adams/Bloody Mary's. On the ride down to my parents house had a Opus xXx, it was a short ride ;) Smoked a PSP2 on the way down to Newport Beach to meet up with a couple house parties. Then had a King B on the ride back up. Finished the night off with one of my last 64' torpedos, I think I have 3 left from a box of 25.

It's weird that I have such a bad cough today ;) I hope everyone else had a solid fouth!

Over the last 4 days, I smoked:

(1) Puros Indios Toro Gorda, 60 ring gauge!
(1) Carlos Torano 1916, can't stay away from these.
(1) Flor de Oliva Corojo from a bundle, I was at the beach and didn't know what would be doing, this was basically a cheap go-to stick.

And a few other misc singles mixed in there...

I smoked a CAO Brazilia Anaconda that was gifted to me by a most generous BOTL. I have more on the list for the day but that went down early this morning and what a long smoke it was. Damn good on top of it. :thumbs:

Just lit up a CAO Criollo Conquistador for the first time. Since I'm not a huge fan of CAO Golds, I was a little unsure how the experience would be. I'm happy to say it was very good, with a nice cocoa flavor. Excellent burn and draw about half way through. Unfortunatly, that's all I could get smoked due to a heavy downpour and my lack of having a covered area to finish it. I did rest it and will re-lite it as soon as it stops raining. ???

Over the long weekend I had a primo weekend.

Started out with an Ashton VSG Belicoso on Saturday. Followed up on Sunday afternoon with a Padron 1926 #35, then that night had an OpusX Fuente Fuente and on Monday a Cohiba Siglo VI. Just a fantastic weekend overall and I have to say that the Cohiba took the cake. My ranking of enjoyment of the cigars would be as follows:

1. Cohiba
2. Padron
3. Ashton
4. Opus

I just had a Highlander Churchill....to put it plainly, it sucked.
Ah well....win some lose some on the guessing game of the cheapies.
NOw all I gotta do is figure out what to do with the other four of these things....dry them out and use them as kindling for the winter???

I just had a Highlander Churchill....to put it plainly, it sucked.
Ah well....win some lose some on the guessing game of the cheapies.
NOw all I gotta do is figure out what to do with the other four of these things....dry them out and use them as kindling for the winter???

use them in cooking meat. :D

I had a Cusano 97 with a year or so in the coolidor. It was suprisingly wonderful. Then an AVO XO Interm. Good God, I love those things.

The Short Story is just that WAYYYYYYY TOOOOOOO SHOORT, BUT DELICIOUS :D

I went with a HdN Antano Belicoso and a Siglo VI Mar04. :love:

Smoked a ONYX Vintage 1997 gifted from a gracious poker player! :D Great smoke.

Brandon

Last night, I enjoyed a Litto Gomez Cubano... mmmmm tasty!! :thumbs:

had a couple of great cigars this past weekend;

Saturday herf:
Sir Winston 01
VR Famosos 01
Magnum 46 03
Cohiba Piramides LE 2001
SD#4 02
RA 898 03

Sunday:
Bolivar Coronas Gigantes 01

Monday:
Saint Luis Rey Serie A 02
Siglo VI 01

had a great time smoking w/ friends, new friends and family.

Tonight a Padron 1926 Serie No. 9 Maduro. Absolutely fantastic from light to the nub.

Rest in peace No. 770089, you won't be forgotten.

Don Pepin Garcia series JJ. Holy Mother of God!! Not a smoke for the hobbiest. I smoked this toro sized cigar before supper with my daily medicine. I can assure you all it potentiates the actions of ETOH. It would have been much better after a repast of roasted beef and Yorhsihre pudding. Live and learn.

Doc.

Don Pepin Garcia series JJ. Holy Mother of God!! Not a smoke for the hobbiest. I smoked this toro sized cigar before supper with my daily medicine. I can assure you all it potentiates the actions of ETOH. It would have been much better after a repast of roasted beef and Yorhsihre pudding. Live and learn.

Doc.

I smoked this one and found it to be more on the mild side. Maybe pushing 1/2 way between mild to medium. :laugh: I wonder this tho...Did you have problems with the delicate wrapper on it? I had one and crack. Wrapper was ruined. Got another...Same thing...Got a 3rd...Did the same thing so the guys at the shop said just smoke it. Only paid for 1 tho. Great smoke tho. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.