• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
CI Legends Copper Label (Drew Estate)

Short version:

Way too sweet for my tastes, did a lot of spitting to cut it down a bit. Smoked fine, but the sweetness was just way too overpowering for me.

Long version:

Copper Lable

I decided on a Opus X Reserve D'Chateau 2005 from the Prometheaus Set. It wasnt bad at all but I prefer the Lancero from the set.

Yesterday an HdM Petit Robusto... tasty.

Today I had an AF Anejo 55 :D and it was good.

It's been a few days.

I smoked one stick of a very generous bomb from Indyrob. 1998 Cohiba Coronas Especiales. I've smoked recent vintages and even the Colección Reserva but my, what a difference 8 years makes. This cigar was mellow and the bean flavors were quite diminished. In its place though, was an intense "perfumey" character. Even more than floral, it was a strong, floral perfume. Very interesting.

Wilkey

Partagas 898V 04

I thought it would be a bit young but smoked great down to the nub.

Brian

A consuegra 5x42 maduro and some shops house blend natural churchill. Both seemed somewhat bitter, but pretty good. Probably need some time in the humi.

Fired up a Partagas Decadas which was pretty tasty. I followed it up with a padron londres maddie which was sadly even better!! :thumbs:

Brandon

While listening to the Royals game and watching the post game fireworks display, I had a LGC Res Figurado Flechas Especiales and a 5 Vegas Series A Anomaly.

I had a couple of smokes tonight. I enjoyed at PAM Exclusivo. This was an amazing smoke and i am so glad that i have a few more of these.

I also smoked a Flor De olvia which i have a few of these that i purchased last Christmas. This was a great smoke and an amazing value. i will be purchasing more of these in the future.

Nic

Opened up my 4th with a Short Story and closed it down with a No. 77 Shark. Great day.

Started off with an LFD L300 Cabinet. This has the Oscuro Natural wrapper and is a great smoke. Decided to follow it with an LFD DL Oscuro Especial. Nice little pigtail on these. I am finishing a 26 No.9 maduro. This has been a very nice July 4th.

Ashton Aged Maduro Toro ... gifted from Zeebra for my birthday. It was a really nice mild cigar with lots of flavour, it reminded me of an aged Montesino Maduro. Thanks again Zee!

Had my first power ranger. It was great :D Ended my day with a smile. :D

My first Work of Art Maduro. Good smoke, but didn't knock my socks off like I hoped it would. Quality though.

Ashton VSG Tres Mystique

Very popular among most, and a great VSG, but I think I'm still partial to the Belicoso No. 1 most.

Doesn't matter that much, as long as there's a VSG in my hand all is good.

Do you think you will be in love with the ESGs as much as the VSGs? :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.