• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
.The wrapper was not at all delicate. The cigar was a bit soft and burned accordingly. I can assure you this was no mild cigar and it ain't exactly my first day on the beach. :cool: I usually ex-hale all smoke through my nose and found it uncomfortable to do so for the first third of the cigar. Interesting that we have such differing opinions. I'm going to try another at a different time of day for shits and giggles. Keep you posted.

Doc

Started with a Cuesta Rey 898. I smoked the first 3/4" and then in the hopper it went. What a waste of money and lung capacity. Quickly reached for a RP Vintage Second. After a year they have really become something worth smoking. Nubbed it working in the garden with my son. After dinner I had a HdM Epicure 2. Young but spectacular.

Really not that interesting that my view on strenghts of cigars isnt the same. I dont have much of a taste buds or sense of smell due to chemicals at a hospital I worked at. Involved a nasty accident. So most cigars are mild to me..sometimes medium. :laugh: Hell I will smoke 2 LFD DL Chisels back to back for giggles and nothing happens.

This evening I started off with a King B. Not long after lighting, the wrapper ruptured leaving me with burn problems and an all out terrible looking cigar. I decided to make up for it with a Cohiba Siglo II... :thumbs:

Tonight a Padron 1926 Serie No. 9 Maduro. Absolutely fantastic from light to the nub.

Rest in peace No. 770089, you won't be forgotten.

Damn! You only smoke the best! I will be getting me one of those honey's some day soon...hopefull!

Boone, well I'm having a special week of premiums, I don't ALWAYS smoke this quality, lol.

But regardless, I only smoke what I do because of folks here on CP who have been gracious enough to gift them to me. Trust me, my bank roll doesn't facilitate having these constantly on hand, lol.

Ashton VSG Illusion tonight.

Great smoke, just flat out billowing with smoke the entire time, not one touch up from the get go.

This guy is now competing with the Belicoso No. 1 for my favorite VSG. I'm sure it'll be a grand competition :thumbs:

Carlos Torano 1916 toro
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 churchill from last year......in spite of being extremely tight and hard,it smoked beautifully.

Smoked a PSD No 4 last night, almost a year old, but hadn't entered the sick period yet. Probably the last one I am going to smoke out of that box for awhile.

Had a Diamond Crown Maduro No. 6 on the drive home. Nice solid smoke, not bad, not great, just very solid all around.

Ashton VSG Illusion tonight.

Great smoke, just flat out billowing with smoke the entire time, not one touch up from the get go.

This guy is now competing with the Belicoso No. 1 for my favorite VSG. I'm sure it'll be a grand competition :thumbs:

In the same boat as you with the VSGs. Love the Belicoso No.1, and the Illusion. No longer sure which one I like best!

Just a Cuban Belicoso and a Antano Belicoso. Maybe gonna pull out a Hemingway Classic maddie, but meeting up with some CP'ers tomorrow so who knows. :laugh:

Had a nice JdN Celebration I picked up today on the recommendation of Mr. Peat. I must say, she lit up pretty harsh and made my stomach ache a little...but about 1/2 through, it got really nice and mellow. I don't think I've had a cigar change so drastically in that short of time. This was my first Joya, but I think I will be trying more of the other varities.

I had a SLR Rothchilde tonight while hanging out with Fuscat & Todd Mac.

Smoked a Maria Mancini De Gaulle Maduro...
I was very impressed with this one!!! :thumbs: Thanks lucasbuck!!!

David

Had an Opus X petite lancero to go with my cigar malt review last night. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.