• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a connie #9 this morning and just finished a SLR PC.

edit for spelling.

Had an Anejo Shark while waiting for someone to get in a car user in an armed robbery. Felt the cigar fit the moment. :p :p

Torched an 858 Sungrown, followed by a La Gloria Cubana Seri R maduro #7

I smoked some unknown cigar that was given to me at the B&M in Lincoln to start the day off. Finally was able to chong up my car with cigar smoke. Then while traveling home I fired up my Trini Fundadore from 2000 since I couldnt smoke it at the shop. Then hit into town and said its time to unwind. Went to the Pub and got a Goose island beer and fired up a WOAN with serious bloom on it. And capped the evening off with a SLR A which did have some burn issues due to a few empty pockets within the cigar. But finally evened out at the last 2" or so. Still a great smoke either way. :thumbs:

As for today, I will probably smoke some pipe tobacco called Amazon which comes in at 7% nicotine. Its supposed to be the strongest stuff on the market and twice as strong as one called XXX. Which I have seem people fall asleep trying to smoke that stuff. :laugh:

Spent about 45 minutes in the hot tub last night. Perfect evening, got home from work a little late and tired. I went out to the tub and the wifey brings me a glass of Bonny Doon Vinyards, Cardinal Zin (my favorite) and a Padron Serie 1926 No 35 maduro. What a nice way to spend the evening, great cigar.

DT

:thumbs:

I had a Padron 3000 Maduro today. Last night I smoked an AF Chateau Fuente Natural and a DCM#5.

Smoked a Trinidad Reyes followed by a Rafael Gonzalez CG last night. That RG CG was so unexpectedly good.

RyJ Romeo No.3 deluxe. Unexpectedly spicy with quite a nic-kick. Good but left my lips tingling.

Wilkey

Late 80's Davidoff 4000 ISOM, followed by the AVO 80th... Now it's time to lay down and take a nap!!! :love:

CAO Brazilia Gol... had a problem with the draw being tight, but overall not a bad smoke.

I had a AF Chateau Fuente Cuban Belicoso SG and a Cusano 18 just after breakfast with a cup of coffee.

Smoked a Gurkha Regent after lunch and I'm about to sit on the deck and torch a 64' Torpedo.

Enjoyed the beautiful afternoon with a glass of diet Dr. Pepper and a Diamond Crown Pyramid #7 outside. The wrapper was so thin it split on cutting and then proceeded to unravel. It was a tasty smoke even when I had to sacrifice the wrapper halfway through I finished it to the nub...
-Rob

Started out with a nice cup of green tea and an Anejo No.50 on the deck this morning. This afternoon had a Cohiba Siglo VI (ENI NOV 04) that came from a very generous BOTL here at CP, A GREAT SMOKE. I finished today with an RP Edge Corojo at the driving range. A pretty good day!!

Yesterday Tampa Sweetheart No.88 and a A.F. Chateau Fuente Cuban Belicoso SG.

Today A.F. Best Seller :love: while cutting the grass :angry: , and I just nubbed a Don DeLoss maduro torp, and it was tasty!!!

Lots!
LA 1495
RP sungrown
Olor Fuerte
Camacho liberty
Oliva O maduro
Diamond crown maximus torpedo
And one other I forgot....bout to go light something,dunno what yet.

Yesterday, a RASCC .... must have been young because that little guy was very spicy, which I don't recall these being.

:cool:

This morning I discovered what an under-humidified habano tastes like.

Note to self: don't leave cigars in the travel-humidor over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.