• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday: La Aroma de Cuba
Today: The new Bolivar and a Torano Exodus (gold)

Saturday 3/18/06

La Gloria Cubana wavell maduro

Sunday 3/19/06

Sancho Panza Belicosos PAR JUN 02

Well I been off the forum for a few days due to my constant failing internet connection which left me with plenty time to taste some of the nice sticks I've been gifted/bombed by various CP BOTL.

Tuesday 3/14: H. Upmann Majestic, HyD Dark Sumatra Noche

Wednesday 3/15: AF BS, Diamond Crown Robusto No. 2

Thursday 3/16: RAPC, Padilla Miami Robusto

Friday 3/17: Bahia BLU U700, Torano Sig Collection Churchill

Saturday 3/18: Trinidad Coloniales

Sunday 3/19: PSD#4

Thanks you All for the smoking pleasure I have experienced.

Last night on the way back to Springfield: H Uppmann #4
This afternoon in my truck: Plasencia TKO
Now: Don Pepin Series JJ

All last week, I was in Boulder, CO for a business trip and I was lucky enough to travel with a good friend of mine who also happens to smoke cigars. Here's what I had:

Tuesday 3/14: JL PC, VR Famoso
Wednesday 3/15: Cohiba Siglo 6 Tubos
Thursday 3/16: Padron 1926 #35
Friday 3/17: RASCC
Saturday 3/18: Back to Tucson and took a break from smoking
Sunday 3/19: Cohiba Siglo 3
Monday 3/20: Break

I think tonight I'll smoke an SLR A.

Smoked a tasty R.D. Gomez Robusto Maddie that had been resting in the humidor for a few months.

m_robusto.png

Nice smoke and a great value, IMO.

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte mini-belicoso this morning.

Probably a hemmingway short story after work. Man I love those short stories!

Short Story for breakfast....

VSG Enchantment for lunch! :love:

Dinner? I'll cross that bridge when I get there.... :D

Robert

Hemingway signature natural to start the day
Later I smoked a maduro cigar,about 6 3/4x52 from a lil store/house in Newark NJ.Its a very nice cuban family who get there tobacco and wrappers from there family's small farm in Nicaragua and DR.It was about $8(not worth it) its labled as Jimenez.A lil green tasteing but some age may have done wonders for this,although a tad light in stregnth for me.Rolled 2 days before I purchased it right there in the shop.They have a window you can watch the ol timers rolling.
Smoked a Master Blends 2 after lunch
About to light up a padron 1926 #9 maduro I think,havent decided yet.

Padron Delicias, a Padilla Hybrid, and an Old Powder Keg. On tap for after supper is a Padron 3000 Natural.

Doc.

Been a good boy and havent really smoked many cigars for a few days so I pulled out a RASS that I got in today and its from a box of Oct 05. Was a little rough :thumbs: and first but now its sooooo yummy.

I just finished one of the two FFOX DC's I've been holding onto. I have been smoking a lot of my high end cigars as of late...but spring fever is KILLING me and I am overcompensating (that's the only thing I am overcompensating for! :p ).

Word to the wise. Always smoke these on a full stomach. I am about to throw up!

Nate

Smoked my last party short AND Monte 5, one last night, onet his morning.
Ordered another box of the Shorts when I got to work, but they will be so young....I should have had a box in backup.

I broke out a gorgeous Padron 1926 #6 Maddie after a two week break from smoking due to a touch of the flu.

It sucks being sick, but the experience of enjoying this cigar in the bright California sun (and 75 degrees) more than makes up for what I was missing the last two weeks.

The fresh pot of dark roast is a perfect companion to this cigar. What more can I say? :love:

and Josh... I feel your pain on the Partys :D

Opus X RDC

(I was wrong and just noticed it) :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.