• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monte 5 for lunch, AF Bestseller for dinner, and a Camacho Liberty Amendment something or another(thanks for the idea Penguin...forgot it was in there). Think I'll have a CAO Brazilia Gol for bedtime.

Smoking a JDN Antano now with a RP Sungrown sitting in the waiting line. I love this post padding shiot.

Enjoyed a LFD Double Ligero Lancero while watching the Royals home opener... the cigar was a lot better than the game!

A couple of odd ball cigars like Bolivar and Punch. Then took a nap and woke up at 3pm to smoke some killer pipe tobacco. After that bowl I took a 4 hour nap. Now I am working on a SLR A from 2003.

just finished a Aston Wizard now off to bed :D

Earlier in the day after along monday production meeting (3.5 hours) a well deserved Dimond Crown Maximus #4
and a short story on the drive home.

Smoked a Quo Vadimus Island Blend Robusto first thing this morning, first one of these I'd tried and it was very good. Here is my mini review:

It has a very nice firm feel, no soft spots, and a grassy prelight-aroma. The wrapper had a slightly oily appearance, with a few mild veins. The cap was very well molded, and it clipped nice and clean.
The foot lit evenly and this thing really releases some awesome smoke and a very distinguished aroma. A bit more on the medium to full bodied side of the scale in my experience. It had a bit of a creamy and at the same time spicy start and settled into a nice mellow leathery taste after about an inch into the smoke. The ash was very dark and did not flake off. At the half way point this smoke really hit its stride, creamy and mellow, while still giving a full body. It was an exceptional smoke. No burn issues, great aroma, tons of smoke. All in all fantastic.

quo_vadimus.jpg

I bought a sampler of these to try (pictured above). They are available in two blends, the Island Blend
"From Quo Vadimus Site" said:
The “Island Blend” is our traditional blend, puros, old world Cuban style cigar. Cuban Seed tobacco, harvested, cured and rolled using century old traditions to create the most incredible of cigars.

And the Reserve Blend:
"From Quo Vadimus Site" said:
The “Reserve Blend” is a three country blend with a Connecticut shade wrapper, making for a very for a very mild and smooth cigar.

Yet to try the Reserve Blend, but looking forward to it.

And my afternoon smoke, I finally broke into my AF King "B"'s. Burning my first one of those as I type. :)

Disclaimer: I do not nor have I ever worked for, had any dealing with (other than the purchase of these cigars), nor profited from any dealing with the Quo Vadimus Cigar company or it affiliates. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. YMMV.

Met up with fuscat and Mr Peat at the Outlaw this evening. Started off with Cuesta Rey Sungrown # 9. Loren handed me a "mystery cigar" that turned out to be my first ISOM! It was a (hope I got this right) St. Luis Rey A 2003 -- an excellent smoke!! I enjoyed the company and the cigars.

Luckily, I was able to stock a few sticks that I had never smoked, but were sitting in the humi teasing me. So to the fire with a PLPC and a AF Classic Maduro. Yum Yum.

Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro--Churchill

Camacho Monarca maduro...spicy and strong as heck but it wasn't all that impressive...

Nothing yet :( , but looking forward to an evening with a glass of Knob Creek and a PAM Exclusivo.

Since I am in NYC I stopped by at La Rosa Cubana and got some locally rolled smoked. Just had a Corona as I walk back from the Empire State building, not a bad little smoke. Think I will go out and have another. This time the Don Negro Belicoso.

Status
Not open for further replies.