• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Padron 6000 maddie this morning. It seemed a little young, but still good. Cant wait to taste the rest of my 6000s after a year or two. :thumbs:

I had a Nat Sherman robusto maduro. Very nice smoke. I was in the city today and decided to chekc out Nat Sherman. Very cozy place and fitting to smoke a cigar made by them.--I'd do it again :)

Today I had been reading the Tatuaje reference and decided i needed to check on the progress of my stash. I smoked a Noella and a Unico, both were coming along quite nicely. Might have been the scotch(Laph 10 and Lagavulin 16) but both seemed much better than the last time I tried them.

Man I love Tatuaje's :love: :love: :love:

CYG

An IT Super Fuerte Toro Maduro that has been sitting in my Spanish cedar lined tupperdor (with the remainders of the bundle from CI) for about 6 months. Took about an hour to savour (yes, savour) in Rockefeller Plaza before going in to work (at NBC). It had mellowed very nicely and was sweet tasting and even burning and not bitter or acrid... guess that's what we're shootin' for. Some folks moved right away from me and some hung around and enjoyed it right along with me. I'm diggin' the nice weather! :)

An IT Super Fuerte Toro Maduro that has been sitting in my Spanish cedar lined tupperdor (with the remainders of the bundle from CI) for about 6 months. Took about an hour to savour (yes, savour) in Rockefeller Plaza before going in to work (at NBC). It had mellowed very nicely and was sweet tasting and even burning and not bitter or acrid... guess that's what we're shootin' for. Some folks moved right away from me and some hung around and enjoyed it right along with me. I'm diggin' the nice weather! :)

I bought a bundle of those as well and I have to say that they sure do need time to taste good, CI ships them sopping wet and they taste horrible for a few months till they dry out to 65/70%

So far have only had this problem with CI bundles, never with boxes ordered from them.

And thanks for the idea, I think I now know what to grab on the way to the playground with my daughter tonight :thumbs:

Hit the deck and torched a nice Monte with about 5 years on it last night. I know it was given to me a few years ago but I've forgotten who the kind BOTL was.

I pulled out an Anejo #49 and torched this bad boy. It made the apartment really smokey and at the same time, gave the apartment a nice smell over the cigarette chain smoking neighbor.

Rocky Patel Connecticut tonight, very good. I need to get a few more in my humi.

Yesterday was a 100 Anos and today I am puffing a Partagas Series D no. 1 EL :D

IT Super Fuerte Toro Maduro @ the playground, was ok... the burn coned so it was still too wet :angry2:

and I have an Opus X fuente fuente resting in the Pocket Humidor waiting on its trip to Double D's tonight :cool:

I just finished a Power Ranger. What a buzz :) My B&M had them for $8.75/ea so I thought I'd give it a try. Was it a joint or was it a cigar. Awesome!

DT

Smoked another H. Upman Grand Camaroon corona out of a recently purchased box.
I like this cigar and recomend it. It's like a Don Carlos #3 only less refined. But at half the price it's a great smoke and meticuously constructed as well.

Doc.

:) Just finished a RP vintage 1990 Euro. Not bad for the price. The flavor was a little bland for me but it smoked well :) Oh well. Tomarrow is a day off somy humi may take a hit to make up for it. LOL

Joya de Nicaragua Antano Gran Reserva Belicoso always a great puro!

Original Release Fuente Forbidden X!

Happy Anniversary to meeeee... :thumbs:

(many thanks to a BOTL for hooking me up...)

Had a delicious BBF (KMM May '04) supplied to me from a very generous BOTL. This one put a smile on my face for sure. :D

BBF.jpg

After finishing off a 2 pound porterhouse, I rolled out to the deck with a big glass of Broquel malbec and an Anejo #49. A perfect finish to a nice meal :p .

Status
Not open for further replies.