• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCM #1 tonight... nice cigar, longest one I had in my Humidor, had to take the sponge insert out of my pocket humidor so it would fit LOL

RP sungrown Jr., Punch Elite SG, AF Chateau Fuente SG, Punch Elite maduro, H. Upman Vintage camaroon corona. What can I say, I'm a smoker, not a hobbiest :laugh:

Doc.

Well another CAO Brazilia down and hoping to scarf down a lil something sweeter tonight like perhaps a RASS or some other SOUTHERN concoction!

Smoked a LGC Reserva Felicia...
Deelicious!
Debating on whether to spark a smoke or hit the bed now...

-Rob

Trindad Robusto Extra from (I think) Oct 03, followed by (for the drive home) a Montecristo #4 of unknown age.

Nice night of pretty young cubans. The Trini could use more age, but was smoking fine as it is. I know the purists and "must be well aged" gurus wil shake their heads...but hell, I wanted to know how they were smoking now.

Connecticut by Rockey Patel tonight. Really enjoy that cigar. Not sure if it as nice as the '92 Vintage, but I think I'll get a few more in my Humi soon.

Yesterday I had some tasty smokes.

Started in the morning with a Davidoff Mill Petite Corona,
afternoon smoke WOAM
evening smoke Opus X Fuente Fuente

About to walk outside and start a new cigar day ;)

Brian

Last night started with a Punch del Punch EAR Sep01. What an awesome smoke! I forget who I got this from but THANKS! An earthy start then coffee and finally nutty at the end!
Then a Brazilia Anaconda while losing at poker. It was OK and it improved at the end.

-Rob

Short Story for breakfast with a cup of Dunkins, then pounded a Gurkha Expedition while I won at poker, woohoo!

Greycliff.... ugh what a waste of money... Bahia gold, decent, CAO italia great as usual... There was another on in there but I can't remeber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back