• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padron 26 #2 maduro, 2000 maduro, londreas maduro. For dessert a SigloVI.

Well, I started off the day with an AF Cuban Belicoso. Around midday, I fired up a Connie #9. I finished the day with a Padron 64 Monarca(M). It was a quality day!

Had a Arturo Fuente Double Chateau yesterday. It was really good! I will be having more of these.

Yesterday I had an Ashton VSG Enchantment (it's a great cigar) and a Padron 3000 Maduro come night time (with a 12yr old lowland).

It was a good smoking day.

Today, maybe on of those new Gisperts.

Yesterday was a Chimay Belgian Ale and a Trini Fundadore...

Hmmm... What's it gonna be today?

Friday night - Opus Perf X

Yesterday - Mag46, BBF

Today - it's raining, so no smoking unless it clears up. :(

Yesterday started with an Anejo #50 and finished with a Padron 1926 #9 maduro. A nice way to relax on vacation.

A gifted VSG, my first. Wow...just wow.

One of my favorites!
winner_first_h4h.gif

Today was a 5 5/8ths x 46 day. Started the day with a Siglo IV -

cohiba_s4.jpg

This afternoon I enjoyed an H. Upmann Mag. 46
hu_magnu.gif

Great smokes each of them.

Well it has been at least since the Baltimore Herf since I have gotten a chance to post.

Went to Smoke on the water this past Thursday in Baltimore and it was great.

Lately I have smoked:

Diamond Crown Maximus #5
Opus X Power Ranger
Leon Jimenes (Was Pretty good!)
Bolivar (Dont remember the size)
Aurora 1495
Preferidos Limited Edition '06

Oh BrewMeister how jealous I am. Two of my sincere favorites. I enjoyed those often in Germany.

None today, going to try Brickhouse's Padron he so graciosly shared with me tomorrow.

The Rocket

Punch Elite SG, Don Carlos #4, Chateu Fuente SG, H. Upman Vintage Camaroon, and I'm off to smoke a Ashton VSG robusto along with my medicinal stinger. Maybe two medicinal stingers :love:

Doc.

Yesterday was an SLR A day

Today, while driving to Boston, I smoked a Monte Edmundo (very nice courtesy of tone-ny; the one from seadub is still resting in my humi) and a padron '26 #35. Both made the long drive bearable considering the weather was a biatche!

I may go for a third if the hotel allows cigar smoking at the bar....

Most weeknights I get time for one "good" smoke, but I try to make up for it on the weekends... :p

AM coffee with a Padron #35....wow. So nice....

PM run to the dump with a Tampa Sweetheart #32 - a decent, inexpensive small smoke.

Pre-Dinner - a Party Short. MMmmmm.....love 'em.

After dinner....undecided at this time. Something that goes great with Dalmore Cigar Malt....right this second an SLR "A" is pretty high on the list....:thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

On this unusually beautiful day in Kansas (83f and light winds!) I smoked a 2005 OpusX BBMF at Outlaw cigars.

The BBMF was obviously an OpusX, but really toned down. The signature Opus flavor was there, but muted, not real spicy and in your face like other Opus I have had. The cigar had a nice haze of plume on it, leading me to wonder if it was actually aged for quite some time before being released upon the public. The presentation, and construction of this cigar were superb, the smoke was plentiful, and sweetly fragrant. In my rather newbie opinion I would rate this cigar about a 9. Hats off to a wonderful BOTL (you know who you are!) for providing me with this excellent cigar.

Next I smoked Diplomaticos (Regianos?) on my way home from the Outlaw. Another very very good cigar. Being in the car I really wasn't able to get a good idea of what the smoke smelled like, but it sure tasted good!

And finally I smoked a Master Blends (1) robusto, it was kind of a let down after smoking the other two cigars. Again I was in the car so I was not able to smell the smoke, but the taste was somewhat ragged and raw. Not what I remembered these cigars tasting like. I smoked a few about a year ago and liked them then, but as we all know in this great journey of tobacco enlightenment our tastes change over time. I will revisit this cigar at a later date, it is possible that my tastebuds were just jaded by the excellence of the two previous cigars.

All in all a good cigar day in this wizards reckoning...

Alec Bradley Trilogy Exotic Maduro Robusto. This stick had about 6 or 7 months on and was ready to smoke. This was one of the old style triangular-cross section cigars. Flavor was rich and cocoa-coffee with plenty of dark and sweet wood thrown in. I'd say it was a passable Padron 2K stand in. Not quite a poor man's PAM, but not bad for the few bucks it cost.

Wilkey

Monte Serie V this morning, and my 1st PSD4 after dinner tonight, given to me by a fine BOTL on here!! Thanks!! :thumbs:

Indian Tabac Maduro Super Fuerte tonight.

Started out pretty rough and awfully tight. Loosened up and smoothed out about half way, but it was short lived.

Would give it a second chance, but won't be ordering any 5'rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.