• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padron 2000 Maddie on the golf course, Bolivar Cofradia 654 to wind-down for the evening!

Sunday I had a R&J Churchill and a Monte minibelicoso platinum. Yesterday an SLR A from '03. Today--I will rest :rolleyes:

LFD Ligero Torp... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just finished off a nice Gurkha Class Regent Toro. I forgot how much I liked these, hadn't one in awhile.

Screwed up the wrapper a bit trying to punch it, but I'm a punch noob. Didn't have too much of an adverse affect though.

This evening, I was able to enjoy a LGC Wavell before the rains came. :thumbs:

Padron 2000 natural after work, and an Opus xXx after dinner.

Bill

I had a RyJ this past weekend. I also had too many coronas before hand to pull apart the tastes. My friends that smoked one also said it was creamy and tasted like cocoa. I wish I was more coherent to taste it. :sign:

Had a Padron day - enjoyed a PAM Principe this afternoon and a Delicias this evening. :rolleyes:

Last night 3x Quintero Brevas, 2x Rafael Gonzalez Panetelas, PAN'26 Natural, Cohiba Robusto. Right now I'm smoking a Partagas Shorts. Excellent cigar! I love these :)

Monday night I had a double RyJ evening. Had a small herf with some buddies on a rooftop patio, started the evening with a Romeo y Julieta Belvederes gifted to me by Jabba, great smoke! Never really had a smaller ring guage like that before but it was tasty with loads of good smoke. Followed that up with a Romeo y Julieta Romeo No.1 gifted to me by Barney_Rebel, it was good as well, but didn't quite hit the same spot as the Belvederes. All in all it was a great night of smoking and exchanging stories.

Just polished off a 5 Vegas Gold. My first.

Not terribly impressed, but I don't blame the cigar. I just don't think it was necessarily my taste.

Construction - Great
Prelight Draw - Perfect
Burn - Very consistant the entire way

Taste - I had trouble picking much of anything out on this one. Was sweet throughout the smoke and didn't change much. Didn't find any complexities to it at all. Just very boring in my opinion. I have been on a Maduro fix for the past week or so though, so I think it just came off very weak.

Going to court at 1:15. Smoking a Montecristo Millennium Reserve at about 2:00. Hopefully in victory.

La Unica #400 Maduro ... it was filled too tight, had to take 2-3 puffs to get some smoke out. For some reason this last bundle had a few tight ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.