• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danali reserve drk natural toro..............my second in the past 2 days and have to say,light on flavor but an ok morning smoke.
Monte C 2003 EL.............almost out of these and I am ashamed to say I have no paitience to store these for the long term.
Bolivar 95' toro..........out of a fresh box recieved yesterday morning,needs rest
AF Sungrown Royal Salute...............needs a few more months

Omg,I smoke too much,but being at the bus stop at 4am does that to me! :whistling:

Had an LFD Chiselito after lunch and I'm going out now to have a Don Carlos Belicoso with my medicine. ;)

Doc.

Had a La Aurora #4 earlier that I found in the humi. Not a bad smoke, looked it up and is quite cheap too. I may have to pick up a box.

Right now I'm smoking a Gurkha Class Regent toro, always been a nice "go to" smoke.

Rocky Patel (?) Fire robusto. Not a bad tasting little cigar. Certainly worth the three bucks or so that it cost.

Wilkey

After my wife and I had a spirited discussion last night about how much I have been spending on cigars, I decided to fire up something this afternoon that is low budget but still a darn good smoke - Padron Londres Maduro.

Montesino Robusto Natural, age is definitely doing wonders on these ... very nice sub $3 stick.

Rocky Patel (?) Fire robusto. Not a bad tasting little cigar. Certainly worth the three bucks or so that it cost.

Wilkey

I had one of these this morning after a nice breakfast. I really like the slight cinnamon taste. Nice smooth tasting cigar. I highly recommend these and will be buying some more soon!

I just finished a Hemingway SS, after dinner, just as a hard rain started pouring down. I liked it the taste, but wasn't blown away. I'm going to age the few I have left for a bit longer to see if it mellows.

Wilkey
I almost brought one of these to the herf but thought better of it. I like the toro and the corojo version isn't bad with a little age on them. They can be had for around a buck at the Devil's site. I line the bottom of my humi with them and pull one out once a month or so.

I just finished a Hemingway SS, after dinner, just as a hard rain started pouring down. I liked it the taste, but wasn't blown away. I'm going to age the few I have left for a bit longer to see if it mellows.
Another favorite! I've heard that aging them doesn't change them too much because of their already extensive aging. My local(and Wilkey's) usually has them for around $4.50. CigCity has recently gotten quite a few more sungrown and Hemi Fuentes. It all happened after I told the owner about a much smaller store nearby that had a much better selection of Fuentes than he did. This lit a fire under him, apparently.

Another favorite! I've heard that aging them doesn't change them too much because of their already extensive aging. My local(and Wilkey's) usually has them for around $4.50. CigCity has recently gotten quite a few more sungrown and Hemi Fuentes. It all happened after I told the owner about a much smaller store nearby that had a much better selection of Fuentes than he did. This lit a fire under him, apparently.

I am definatly trying the sun growns next... :)

I enjoyed a Partagas Black Label Maximo and an H. Upmann Rothschild while hanging out with Fuscat & Mrs. Fuscat... good times and good smokes! :thumbs:

Nasty Dog Rocket by the name of Brocatus, One of the CI house brand specials...

avoid it at all costs!

Ashton VSG Tres Mystique

Very popular among most, and a great VSG, but I think I'm still partial to the Belicoso No. 1 most.

Doesn't matter that much, as long as there's a VSG in my hand all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.