• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a PSD No 4 last night, almost a year old, but hadn't entered the sick period yet. Probably the last one I am going to smoke out of that box for awhile.

I had a 2001 PSD #4 yesterday, a few years on this baby sure makes a difference.

Brian

Padron 64 Pyramides and an LFD. Both during poker night. Lovely.

I had an ISOM Partagas petite corona especial then a Padron londres. Last 'gar of the day will be either a Torano 1916 or a CAO camaroon.

Just nubbed a Mag 46 while enjoying an ice coffee. Still a bit young and tannic, but very tasty!

Rocky Patel sungrown pc
Savinelli special selection torpedo
RP Vengance
Avo LE05
AF Best Seller this morning
Padron 26 40th anni natural.

Nothing really worth mentioning other than the LCG Reserve Figurado Felicia on the way home from KC. Oh yeah, I decided to smoke my Opus X A while sitting at the B&M. It was a 3 hour and 20 min smoke with another 1/2" left but it was turning South in a hurry. I'm thinking of capping the night off with a Padron 1926 40th maddi or a Opus X #5. Hell, I may just smoke the Avo 80. Choices, choices its so tough. :thumbs:

Not today but....

The other day I had the great fortune of lighting up a "GENUINE PRE-EMBARGO C. C. EDICION LIMITADA" that was gifted to me from Cigar Penguin (thanks again man!!!). I gotta tell you. In my limited cigar smoking experience, this was one of the MOST enjoyable smokes I have ever had. As soon as I nubbed it, I headed right inside to look up where I could buy them. JR cigars had them!!!...then I saw the price....dammit... just over one hundred bones. Granted they come only in a 50 count box and it probably saves the consumer more cash than a 25 count, but there is no way that I could justify that purchase to the little woman right now with vacation looming ahead (besides, she flat out said no when I asked her about it :p ). I really REALLY wish that they sold these in the usual 25 count boxes (she sees $ signs as opposed to quantity LOL). I just haveta back off of Cbid for a few weeks I guess :whistling:
Thanks a LOT Cigar Penguin for turning me onto these gems.... :angry: Now I gotta get some more!! :laugh:

edited for gross overuse of smilies

The other day I had the great fortune of lighting up a "GENUINE PRE-EMBARGO C. C. EDICION LIMITADA" that was gifted to me from Cigar Penguin (thanks again man!!!). I gotta tell you. In my limited cigar smoking experience, this was one of the MOST enjoyable smokes I have ever had. As soon as I nubbed it, I headed right inside to look up where I could buy them. JR cigars had them!!!...then I saw the price....dammit... just over one hundred bones. Granted they come only in a 50 count box and it probably saves the consumer more cash than a 25 count, but there is no way that I could justify that purchase to the little woman right now with vacation looming ahead (besides, she flat out said no when I asked her about it :p ). I really REALLY wish that they sold these in the usual 25 count boxes (she sees $ signs as opposed to quantity LOL). I just haveta back off of Cbid for a few weeks I guess :whistling:
Thanks a LOT Cigar Penguin for turning me onto these gems.... :angry: Now I gotta get some more!!

LMK if you're interested in a box split later, with a few other members if possible. Just gimmie a few weeks notice so I don't blow all my 'allowance' on c-bid too. :p

Glad you enjoyed it Bombtek,it was my pleasure...but as mentioned,I am sure someone will do a box split with you. :blush:

Just finished a Soprano associate

Glad you enjoyed it Bombtek,it was my pleasure...but as mentioned,I am sure someone will do a box split with you. :blush:

Heya Penguin, how'd you like the associate? I've been looking for any form of that Soprano edition. Just curious if it's worth the search or not.

Had me a PLPC before work, and a HDM Petit Robusto after work... Nice!!! :love:

Last night, at my HS reunion, I enjoyed a JdN Antano Machito and a RyJ Reserve Maduro #4.

Heya Penguin, how'd you like the associate? I've been looking for any form of that Soprano edition. Just curious if it's worth the search or not.

I Love the Soprano...I feel it's the best CAO has to offer,of course alot wont agree.
Let me know,I grab boxes of Associates for $167'ish.
I may have a couple left from the opened box,I can send one....I will have to look for you.

Earlier this morning, a Padron Delicias (via wasy!) with a pot of Killer Beans!!! :thumbs:

David

H. Upmann Connoisseur No. 1

Great Sunday evening smoke. Thanks a bunch preembargo.

I had a nice Excalibur EARLY this morning. These are my favorite medium smokes...always smooth down to the tip. I am trying to age a few to see if they change over time.

I started with a Opus X #5. Not a bad smoke. Then I went to bed like at 5am. So when i woke up I decided to smoke a LFD DL Lancero which was simply fantastic. Later on I will probably smoke a Padron 1926 40th Maddie while I hang out with a friend and shoot the breeze with. Then finish off with a Opus X #4. Thats the tenative schedule for the rest of the day. :thumbs:

Edited to say: I did exactly just this and included a AF Cuban Belicoso after the Padron 1926 40th maddie and before the opus X #4. Its been a great night. Friend went fishing so we sat out at the dam smoking and bs'ing. Finished the night off with a little walk on the dam. Its a nice clear night here. :thumbs:

I started with a Opus X #5. Not a bad smoke. Then I went to bed like at 5am. So when i woke up I decided to smoke a LFD DL Lancero which was simply fantastic. Later on I will probably smoke a Padron 1926 40th Maddie while I hang out with a friend and shoot the breeze with. Then finish off with a Opus X #4. Thats the tenative schedule for the rest of the day. :thumbs:

And a damn nice schedule that is!!! :thumbs:

David

Some type of havana montecristo...kind of long and thin like a lonsdale,tastey but the stale beer from night before on breath ruined it.
LaRosa havana harvest maduro
JoyaDeNicaraguan Celebration Belicoso
Litto Gomez diez chisel puro............2 yrs age on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.