• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had an LFD Chisel, thanks Louie D for the cigar!

Yesterday was some non banded NC torpedo, I'm not sure where it came from but it was a pretty darn decent smoke. Nothing too exciting but I enjoyed it while catching up on yard work.

:cool:

Hemingway between the lines
La Rosa Especial Havana Royal Maduro.................box was fromDecember 02' and the cigar was very freaking sweet,one of the sweeter tasteing maduro's as far as cheap cigars go!Good stregnth too.

Had me a Hemi Sigi Maddie for dinner and 2 bowls for the night cap. Great day for smokin' :thumbs:

Mayorga Maduro lonsdale. Yum, chocolate.

RASS. A bit young but packed with signature flavor. Very pungent.

Wilkey

On my lunch break I grabbed a Perdomo Reserve Cameroon F from the CI 8-stick sampler, and though I wasn't planning to, I ended up writting a review...

I had a montecristo club cabitnet #50. Something like that. It wasn't the regular n/c monte, which I am not a fan of. THis cigar was actually very good. I think this is the same one I received from EMO a while back. I remember liking them both very much. It was a very good cigar. :thumbs:

Brandon

Anejo #49 with Atuck on the patio overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean at the Montage Resort and Spa. Tastes better with good company and nice surroundings... :sign:

-Fetter

I smoked a CoRO from Sept 04 and then decided to take down a Opus X Reserve D'Chateau from the Prometheaus 2005 box set. Then camped the evening off with a Padron 1926 #35 maddie. :thumbs:

CAO Brazilia Piranah
Bolivar corona gigante
V Centennial robusto....not a bad,cutting the lawn cigar.

Last night after dinner was a Nat Sherman 1400 churchill and before bed was a Nat Sherman Omerta and a Gran Habano #5 corojo corona

VSG Corona Gorda Lined up for 3pm "ending of the work day" smoke.

I had a AF Hemingway Signature for the morning and H Uppman Habana tonight! Both were great!

Torano Sig. Perfecto...good cigar, but I shouldn't have opened it up...draw seems to be too lose now. Hints of expresso, with a smooth finish...nice even burn. yum

Status
Not open for further replies.