• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough tough week this week here in VA. I am celebrating it's end with a Davidoff Gran Cru #3 on my drive home tonight. We'll see where it goes from there.

This thread is getting pretty big. What do you guys think about a "daily smoke" thread that starts new every day? That way if people want to get ideas for new cigars to try, they only have to wade through one days worth of posts. I would be glad to start it each day.

Last night at the Mini Denver WTF herf I had an AVO LEO7 followed by a power ranger. I had to show Satchmo how to take care of business. :whistling:

denverdog, Nice how was the LE07, have some on the way.

Today is a Don Pipin JJ, followed my a CORONADO BY LA FLOR, pics and review will follow.

Monte Especial #2 during lunch with Rob300c (it was partially plugged)

During the HH herf:

Cohiba 2006 EL (these are coming along swimmingly)
Juan Lopez Obus
RASCC

Wednesday

A Don Carlos #4.
This was the first time I tried this stick.
You know that smell that when you walk into a nice cigar store?
This cigar tasted like that .
Very delicious and enjoyable!

Thursday

A Smoke wth BobbyRitz.
A mystery cubano someone passed me at the Quad state...
Friggin unbanded smokes! ???
If you know what I smoked I'd be grateful to know and acknowledge the nice stick you gave me!
I think it was a Boli PC with some age?
Funny 95% of the time if the smoke has a band I remember who gave it to me and when!

Later At the HHH.
Started with a rockin Party Lusitania!
Man was it good, even with a crack in the wrapper.
Then I tried to smoke a Monti 4.
It was plugged to hell!
I didn't even bother to light it.
Then Wilkey hooked me up with a VR Unicos!
Thanks bro it was enjoyable!
Dang waitress tossed it while I hit the little boys room.
It still had a 1/4 left :angry: .

-Rob

Just finished off an Anejo 50. I only smoke about 1 Anejo every two months, and boy are they worth the wait.

Just finished off an Anejo 50. I only smoke about 1 Anejo every two months, and boy are they worth the wait.

I was eying a long-dormant #50 myself for tonight...

I don't think I'll have time to tackle the PSD2 (or is it 4, I can never remember. The Pyramid) that I was planning to burn...

You know what they say about great minds....

I did end up smoking that DPG Black '77 last night. My first one in a couple of weeks and they are SO friggin good.

I smoked a VSG sorcerer this evening, so far they have never failed to impress.

Had an actual warm evening here (no rain or snow) , so I went out on the deck and fired up a very tasty Anejo #77.

Thanks Rob! :thumbs:

Just finished a Monte Edmundo.. It reminded me on how much I love these smokes... coupled with a Sierra Nevada what a nice way to enjoy the evening sun.

Been smoking a lot of Don Pepin blends recently, especially the Habana Leons.... Might have to do some reviews now that the weather is getting warmer.

What a combo.

Smoking a LFD DL Chisel and drinking a Chimay Ale. I think this stuff is 9 point because I am about to fall out of my chair.

I usually like the Ligero better than the DL, but it seems that this one is packed with flavor.

Fuente Fuente Opus X BBMF (2005)

Fabulous smoke. I can't find one bad thing to say about it. It cut perfect, it drew perfect, it smoked perfect, and it tasted perfect.

It wasn't overly strong, but it was definitely there and full enough. I didn't do a formal review on it, because I didn't want to. I simply wanted to light this up and enjoy my Saturday to cap off a great week.

This was the best Opus X I've ever had. Outstanding cigar :thumbs:

Smoked an Excalibur Epicure this afternoon; a beautiful looking cigar that was disappointingly bland, almost completely without flavor. It performed perfectly, but was just too plain. Even the smoke coming off the cigar was plain, so this might make a fairly inoffensive smoke, but I just don't see it as being worth it. I'm not sure if I should even bother trying the 1066 now. I will, however, have to try a Dark Knight and a Dark Sumatra, as they look tasty to me.

While playing golf today:

Cohiba 2003 Reserva Pyramid...wonderful smoke!
DIC05 Monte Edmundo

This thread is getting pretty big. What do you guys think about a "daily smoke" thread that starts new every day? That way if people want to get ideas for new cigars to try, they only have to wade through one days worth of posts. I would be glad to start it each day.

I think this is a good idea. Or at least once a week maybe.

Post Whore!!! :sign:

Brandon

edit because I forgot my smokes
yesterday I smoked a Bolivar petite maduro, Hemingway signature, and my first RyJ short churchill :love:

I think this is a good idea. Or at least once a week maybe.

Post Whore!!! :sign:

Brandon

edit because I forgot my smokes
yesterday I smoked a Bolivar petite maduro, Hemingway signature, and my first RyJ short churchill :love:

The RyJ SC's are very nice! :thumbs:

Juan Lopez Coronas and Quintero Brevas.

A weekly thread would be cool. I like that idea.

Wilkey

Status
Not open for further replies.