• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather was amazing all weekend long. Starting Friday night and finishing about 20 min. ago:

Tat Regios
LGC Wavell Maduro - my first
Padron 2000
Anejo 49 - my first
Winston Churchill Chequers - my first
LG Diez Oriental
Perdomo Lot 23 - my first
Johnny-O Pigtail w/ dark wrapper - my first
Montecristo Edmundo '06
St. Luis Rey Lonsdale '03
Oliva Serie V Lancero - my first

I enjoyed each and every one of these, but the Perdomo was definitely one I didn't have high expectations for and was pleasantly surprised(for the first 2/3 anyway.... kind of went flat after that). I was hoping to get in my first Siglo VI '04 and my first BTL from '05, but alas..... just not enough time.

I just smoked an Acid Nasty. It wasn't very good at the beginning, then right after the label it started tasting pretty decent and then it was over.

Damned beautiful weekend in Jersey this holiday, made for smoke nice smokes:

Punch Gran Puro Santa Rita
Camacho Negro Robusto
Padilla Obsidian Belicoso

All :thumbs:

Started the afternoon with some Aberlour 1969 followed by a 01 H Uppman followed with some Balvenie 25 with a 02 Opus ending with a splash of Dalmore 30 Stillman's Dram and a 04 DCM toro. Pretty good day :)

I was hoping to get in several cigars today, but the weather and the baby didn't cooperate. I did get in an Anejo # 55 with over two years of age on it. What a nice way to end the holiday weekend!

Spent the weekend at camp with 'the crew'. Since I'm the only one who smokes cigars, I brought what I thought was an ample supply for the campfire and golf course, but it wasn't. I was supplying the boys with AF Hemmingways and RP Vintage 1992's. The upside is that I may have made at least one convert. The downside was that I ran out of cigars.

And it got worse. Swisher Sweets on the golf course today. :(

No good deed goes unpunished.

I finally quit smoking cigarettes and now find myself smoking a lot more cigars. :thumbs:

This weekend I smoked:

AF Signature Maduro
Partagas Corona
AF OpusX DC
Cohiba Secretos Maduro - my first

I really enjoyed the Cohiba - very full bodied and creamy.

Smoked a San Cristobal Clasico on Saturday night after a heated skateboarding session in a parking garage downtown. We usually hit up 10 or 12 different garages each Saturday night, but due to torrential downpours all day (and during the session) we were confined to one dry garage. Really liked the SC--I think it's my favorite of the different Pepins I've tried so far.

Had a Padron 1926 #6 yesterday on the porch. Liked it a lot. Very nutmeggy and cinnamonny at the start, much like my dad's oatmeal raisin cookie recipe. More coffee and chocolaty towards the end. I speared it with a paperclip and nubbed it.

Hoyo De Monterrey Habana Double Corona while watching a storm.
Nice smooth cigar,nice flavor without mouthfuls of smoke.

saw indiana jones today and then smoked a 97 partagas lusitania that was gifted to me by a good friend. it was a hell of a cigar. :)

La Gloria Cubana Corona Gorda - not exactly Cuban flavor but still pretty darn good. Fantastic construction and even burn. Easy draw - almost perfect.

In honor of the tenth wedding anniversary I smoked a cigar made with tobacco that was aged ten years: Padron Familia de Reserva No. 44.

It was unbelievably smooth and full of flavor. The black cherry I usually taste quite prominently in Padrons was very subdued, but the cocoa was there at about the same level as the 1926 Serie line. There was a dried fruit kind of note going on at about the halfway point that was very pleasant. The tobacco flavors were right there and right at the sweet spot for me.

This was the best cigar I've ever smoked. I'm really sad that this was my second and last of this cigar. I wish I would have bought more. :(

In honor of the tenth wedding anniversary I smoked a cigar made with tobacco that was aged ten years: Padron Familia de Reserva No. 44.

It was unbelievably smooth and full of flavor. The black cherry I usually taste quite prominently in Padrons was very subdued, but the cocoa was there at about the same level as the 1926 Serie line. There was a dried fruit kind of note going on at about the halfway point that was very pleasant. The tobacco flavors were right there and right at the sweet spot for me.

This was the best cigar I've ever smoked. I'm really sad that this was my second and last of this cigar. I wish I would have bought more. :(

Sounds awesome Alan. I think I'll save one of mine for when my house is complete. It'll be my first smoke on my porch :)

Tried to smoke a Bolivar Corona Gigante last night to celebrate winning the towns Trivia Night. Unfortunately it was rolled so tight it was unsmokeable. I put it down and lit up a Camacho Coyolar Titan. Lovely smoke, I'm excited to have the best part of a box left in my Humi.

Pete

Ashton Cabinet Selection VSG - nice stuff - I always thought Ashton was a bit mild but this was mild in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.