• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you call a soccer mom in Alaska?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on that high school pic, no wonder they had 5 kids. He probably never let her out of bed. :D

She still looks great for 44.

Oh yea - as Matt would say - I'd hit it.
Come on...54 is the new 44 :whistling:

I think the choice was pure genius. She not only appeals to Christian conservatives but perverts as well.

Doc.
LMAO!

Brian

Greetings! If you want to see a very nice picture of Governor Palin, then Google "Sarah Palin Vogue Magazine Cover". Enjoy your weekend, everyone! Regards, knightlaird

VPILF?

If I had read this in the morning, I'd be cleaning coffee out of my keyboard right now :laugh:

VPILF

I see dollar signs... t-shirts with her pic and that term in bold letters. :thumbs:

sarah_palin_02.jpg

Her oldest daughter is HOT! :cool:

And pregnant too!

Linky

The way she and McCain handled it will only add to her stock. This is gonna be fun. Thank you brothers on both sides for keeping this thread civil. I'm not sure what got into me for opening it in the first place.

"What do you call a soccer mom in Alaska?"

Grandma! :0

The way she and McCain handled it will only add to her stock. This is gonna be fun. Thank you brothers on both sides for keeping this thread civil. I'm not sure what got into me for opening it in the first place.

How else could they have handled it?

What makes the current Governor of Alaska different from a pit bull?

Lipstick!

She played at least one high school basketball game with a hurt/twisted ankle. Her nickname was "SarahBarracuda" and she was the captain of the team.

Btw, the Vogue pic on the net is a photoshop.

Liftetime NRA member, VPILF, wonder if she smokes cigars too... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.