• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do?

I'm a counselor (practice dad) at a non-profit residential treatment facility for emotionally disturbed children who are victims of severe neglect/abuse.

www.intermountain.org

Well this thread has gone on for a while...

I'm a Network Engineer with a large ISP.

I'm an IT manager for Verizon Wireless. Two weeks ago I was a SAN engineer.

I worked for the big red machine for a few years

Given that you are from OHIO, you should realize that the one, the only, the true Big Red Machine was the Cincinnati Reds lineup of the mid 1970s. Repent for your blasphemy. :angry: :D

Credit & Collections Analyst III - Corporate Consumer Sector

I handle seven large corp accts making sure they pay their bills and stay in line. ;)

What do you REALLY do Greg? Smoke and review cigars all day, right? :sign:

I goto high school. On the weekends I wait tables at our country club. This time next year Ill be a full time student at the University of Missouri. MIZZOU-RAHH!

I'm a video editor. I work for the NBC affiliate in Philadelphia, editing news specials, sports, etc. I also do freelance video shooting and editing on the side sometimes.

I'm lead man on a waste managment crew...Me and my guys get trash off the street and put it where it belongs.

I am an Interventional technologist at a hospital. All that means is I scrub in with the doctor for x-ray guided procedures. I.E. angiograms, embolizations, etc etc.

Don

I am Quality Programs Coordinator for a warehousing and logistics company. We have operations in Wichita, KS...Tulsa, OK....and Little Rock, AR. I'm responsible for all processes that make sure you get what you ordered when you're supposed to get it........unless you're an asshole that is. :whistling:

I see you live in Louisville....I'm going to be there all day Sunday on a layover. Is there anywhere in town to watch the NFL playoffs and smoke a cigar?

Kevin

I'm a MD-88 Captain for Delta Airlines. Been there 18 years. Like to spend most layovers in Florida for the smoker friendly environment and warm weather.

But I've also have made the pilgrimage to Outlaw for one of their monthly cigar events and got paid while attending :whistling:

Kevin

Captain on the E170 for Republic (Airways Express). I hear ya on getting paid to go places and smoke.
If you hook up with Shane, don't drink anything he hands you in a mason jar. You may miss your flight out. :whistling:

My family is from the south and so are the families of most of my older friends from my masonic lodge. Let me tell you...some of the best things I have ever had have come out of a mason jar. I think the recycled milk jug is the best.

Fleet Manager for fairly large trucking company.

In translation, I get cussed on a daily basis, everything is my fault and I never do anything right :rolleyes:

Melly