• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you drive?

A Schwinn... :)

99%20GrapeKrate(t).jpg

I would have killed for one of these back in the day .....

:cool:

A Schwinn... :)

99%20GrapeKrate(t).jpg

I would have killed for one of these back in the day .....

:cool:

Those were sweet. I had a Mongoose followed by a GT, with the seat post that was bent back almost in an upside-down J formation. Lol. Then I ditched them and started riding a Rob Roskopp (1, 2), Gator, Hosoi Hammerhead, Slasher, Caballero, Natas Kaupas, Mark Gonzalez, Guerro, etc., etc., etc, etc...the list goes waaaaay on. Lol.

LOL! My first vehicle was a K-Mart All-Pro, Stingray copy, then I got a REAL Stingray. Bright yellow with a yellow metallic banana seat. Then a Race Inc., then an SE Quad Angle and finally a first edition Bob Haro. Traded all of those off for a Powell-Peralta skull/sword, then an Uncle Wiggly's, Gator, Steve Alba G&S, Powell Lance Mountain, Vision Jeff Lucero and about ten more I can't think of. Then motors took over.......

2007 Pontiac G6 Convertable
2003 Honda Shadow 750
2003 VW Bug (Wifes car)

Hey Rob, how do you like the FJ? I am thinking about test driving one myself.

2001 GMC Sierra for work 2004 Honda Accord V6 for personal, 21' 2003 Maxum Cuddy for fun.

2001 Hyundai Elantra. Paid cash for it when I was looking to buy a new car 2 years ago.

2002 Dodge Ram 1500 with factory 20" rims, nice sound system, aftermarket air intake, side bars and a very obnoxious Flowmaster muffler. If I had to do it again, I'd either get the Hemi short bed version, or the SRT-10 version (if I had the $$$ of course). One of these days I'll get a BMW M3. Very nice car that is within reason.

LOL! My first vehicle was a K-Mart All-Pro, Stingray copy, then I got a REAL Stingray. Bright yellow with a yellow metallic banana seat. Then a Race Inc., then an SE Quad Angle and finally a first edition Bob Haro. Traded all of those off for a Powell-Peralta skull/sword, then an Uncle Wiggly's, Gator, Steve Alba G&S, Powell Lance Mountain, Vision Jeff Lucero and about ten more I can't think of. Then motors took over.......

I had a Powell/Peralta Mike Mcgill and a Lance Mountain powell deck...

Now I have 2 2001 Kia Sephias...one burgundy and one gold (redskin colours)

and I just picked up a 48 pontiac that will be an axle dragger in no time

1385381614_l.jpg

My Vroom Vroom 2006 Yamaha FZ6 my first street bike

I am sad to say I drive a 95 mazda b2300. bent bumper, missing hubcaps, no cruise control, oil leaks, and the paint and interior has seen better days.

Sad to say also.. I never have been into cars. I drove a 98 honda accord for 5 years, no speedometer, no air, no radio and used a quart a week. Ran like a sowing maching, other than the oil leak. The odometer quit at 195000. Not saying I wouldn't like a nice car, just has never been a big deal to me.

My wife talked me into a new car so we would have something presentable. She has a beater also. So I bought my grandmothers Mercury Mystique.

The old honda was just sitting around so I gave it to a flight attendant who needed a car. She still drives it, and takes it up NY sometimes.

I also have a 04 honda ace motorcycle.

When I'm in town...

5146.jpg

And when I'm out of town...
IMG_0779.jpg

(ok ok ok... you caught me - my 2000 Ford F-250 SuperDuty Powerstroke Diesel with all the ... um... upgrades :whistling: is my driver - wifely units© '93 Grand Cherokee also seen here)

Me:

'98 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 V10--it feeds my inner redneck
'03 Harley Sportster 1200S--fast, for a Harley

Wife:
'02 Mercury Mountaineer AWD, V8--our road trip machine....it'll move!
'97 Saturn SC1-- 143K on the clock, runs like a champ