• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What have you been watching?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Not much of a TV guy myself, though I've recently watched some really good series on Netflix:

1. Breaking Bad
2. Better Call Saul
3. Stranger Things

...and now I'm in the middle of Orange is the new Black. Another excellent series.

What else is good on Netflix?

We are not TV people either. But here is what I watch
Blacklist, Pawn stars, American pickers, Shark Tank

Rod, those are some great ones to start with!! If you have the chance to watch the most recent season of BC Saul (not on netflix yet), do it! It is one of the best written seasons yet.

Also suggest Ozarks and both Narcos and Narcos Mexico!
If you want to go beyond Netflix and venture into HBO, Hulu, Amazon, or Showtime....let me know and I could go on for hours...

Read more, post less, noob. 😁

Well, I started and finished Game of Thrones on HBO & the 6th season of Bosch on Amazon Prime & here we still are "social distancing." Having a hard time finding good shows. I'm picky. Pretty stoked a 2nd season is coming soon for Hanna though.

~Boar

Hulu advertisements drive me crazy. How do they get away charging for a subscription and still having them?

Read more, post less, noob. 😁

Oops. :D

Rod, those are some great ones to start with!! If you have the chance to watch the most recent season of BC Saul (not on netflix yet), do it! It is one of the best written seasons yet.

Also suggest Ozarks and both Narcos and Narcos Mexico!
If you want to go beyond Netflix and venture into HBO, Hulu, Amazon, or Showtime....let me know and I could go on for hours...

I cannot wait for the next season of BC Saul!

Buck Rogers reruns on MeTV.
Still crushing on Erin Gray after all these years. 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Family watched All American. It was good, for high school drama and a football story.

Just finished Ozark, man what an ending to Season 3. I've been told Outer Banks is next, we'll see.

I'm waiting for the next season of Stranger Things to come out. Should be any day now.

Anyone else watching Orange is the New Black? On Season 5 and it's getting very interesting...

I'm waiting for the next season of Stranger Things to come out. Should be any day now.

Anyone else watching Orange is the New Black? On Season 5 and it's getting very interesting...

I think it's pushed, due to Covid-19. They've halted filming.

I watched OITNB last year when we first moved over here and I was stuck in our apartment all day. I really enjoyed the show. I tried watching it several years ago, but couldn't get into it past the first episode. This past turn, I'm not sure what was different, but I really, really liked it. Well-acted, for the most part, and each character is dynamic and deep. Much more to them than when they are first presented to you. Most of them go through true character arcs, for better or for worse. I don't remember what season was what, exactly, as I binged it straight through. What is going on in S5 right now. I think I liked S3 (I think it was) with the prison riot the best. Once you are done with the series I'll tell you more of my thoughts on how it all ended.

My wife and I watched "Uploaded" which is an amazon original. It was pretty decent, you have to watch the first 2 as the first one is all setup.

Anyone watching the new Penny Dreadful City of Angels?
I'm not sure what I think about it just yet. Set in 1938. We've got Natalie Dormer playing several roles. Nathan Lane is a Jewish Police Detective. The brother from Everyone Loves Raymond is a Jewish gangster. Ed Harris's wife is running a religious money grab. Rory Kinnear is a pro-Nazi doctor. Brent Spiner "Data" from Star Trek TNG is police chief.

Watched "Legend" this rainy weekend with my son. Great movie with an odd ending.

I noticed there are new seasons for "The Last Kingdom" and "Babylon Berlin" so I'm going to have to get back into those.

That's the one with Tom, right?

...Cruise(1985) and Hardy(2015) both did a movie named Legend.
😁
Ha! Yeah, Tom is great in it.

For the record, we watched the Tom Hardy "Legend" about the Kray twins.

Anyone watching the new Penny Dreadful City of Angels?
I'm not sure what I think about it just yet. Set in 1938. We've got Natalie Dormer playing several roles. Nathan Lane is a Jewish Police Detective. The brother from Everyone Loves Raymond is a Jewish gangster. Ed Harris's wife is running a religious money grab. Rory Kinnear is a pro-Nazi doctor. Brent Spiner "Data" from Star Trek TNG is police chief.
What's that on?