• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is it!

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Was on a Cheese platter wife and I shared. Bonus points to correctly tell me what it is. I’m sure Rob @Nihon_Ni knows, but he’s hiking the Appalachian Trail right now, so hopefully I’ll get to have a little fun.

I believe restaurants call that green stuff on your plates "salad." It's what comes out before they serve your food. It's kinda like a test. It means, stay here, real food is coming if you're serious about eating. (Incidentally, "salad" is also what real food eats!)

As to that thing you're holding, from what britishfields told me last time I came over to smoke a few of your cigars, I can only surmise that it's one of your 'nads. Looks about the size she described. I'm surprised she let you play with it -- doesn't she normally have them both locked up somewhere? 🤣

I believe restaurants call that green stuff on your plates "salad." It's what comes out before they serve your food. It's kinda like a test. It means, stay here, real food is coming if you're serious about eating. (Incidentally, "salad" is also what real food eats!)

As to that thing you're holding, from what britishfields told me last time I came over to smoke a few of your cigars, I can only surmise that it's one of your 'nads. Looks about the size she described. I'm surprised she let you play with it -- doesn't she normally have them both locked up somewhere? 🤣
Wow! That took a long time to say I have no fricking idea! 😉

It's a caper, I think.

ETA: caperberry, to be more specific.
Ding! Ding!! We have a winner! PM me your address Jeff and I’ll send you something at some point when I get back home.

Last edited:
If we get seconds guesses ima guess purslane. *insert second ex-girlfriend joke here*

They're definitely an interesting texture. To me the flavor is somewhere between a stuffed grape leaf and sand...

They're definitely an interesting texture. To me the flavor is somewhere between a stuffed grape leaf and sand...
Yes! I loved the pickled flavor, but I could see the sand reference with all the gritty seeds inside.

Ok, last guess. Caperberry

Edit: Holy crap I was so late, mb guys

Last edited: