• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your Holy Grail Smoke?

Arturo Fuente Gran Aniverxario SG. I have a couple waiting patiently for the day the shop mortgage is paid off. 5yrs, 4months and counting. :thumbs:

I'd love to get my hands on a Tat Black. Other than that, my holy grail of cigars is whatever my next favorite, mind blowing one is! (I.E. my first Padron 1926, or Illusione '88')

I'd have to say a Cohiba Behike, simply because it's the only one that I don't think I could get my hands on even if I wanted to spend that kinda scratch.

I would have to say either a PMM or OR Opus and/or OR Anejo.

I used to have a holy grail, but now I just limit it to things I want to try. I quickly learned that placing the really high expectations on a cigar is only setting yourself up for disappointment.

I will second the Tat Black. I love every stick they make and I believe that one would be no exception.

Opus Maduro. And I would want to know I was smoking one for sure. I stinks when something does not live up to expectations, but at least it is cool to try.

Without any doubt or hesitation, DPG CC Toro. :)

That is a great question...there are so many! But I would have to say that right now...it would be a Montecristo No.2 Piramide and a Cohiba Siglo 4 or Siglo 6...

But dreaming is all I have done about those two to this point...

If there's more than one, it's not really a 'Holy Grail' smoke, is it? ;)

There are many cigars out there that I'd like to try, but I'm not going out of my way for anything at this point. If the opportunities present themselves, it's meant to be. If not, that's alright.

1492 - I'll never smoke one as I won't spend $500 for one stick so that makes it my holy grail smoke.

I smoked one of these blind, and stated in my review that I would not pay $10 for it... I stand by that, at least from that one smoke I had.

Arturo Fuente Gran Aniverxario SG. I have a couple waiting patiently for the day the shop mortgage is paid off. 5yrs, 4months and counting. :thumbs:

Smoke at least one now, then you can see what all that extra aging did for it. :thumbs:

DO IT!

:D

Lars Tetens SCP!

'These are the kings of all cigars; the quality is unsurpassed by any company, Cuban or domestic. Don't buy them unless you are a Trump or a Gates.'

Boy, that sounds true and excellent!

I have a Opus love story that was gifted to me by a fellow BOTL. I am holding that cigar until the day my next child is born. To me personally its my holy grail smoke.

I think for me it's a cigar that has some historical significance. Like a Petite Upmann from JFK's last stash or Cohiba Lancero from Castro's private collection.

1492 - I'll never smoke one as I won't spend $500 for one stick so that makes it my holy grail smoke.

I smoked one of these blind, and stated in my review that I would not pay $10 for it... I stand by that, at least from that one smoke I had.

Well that makes me feel a little better :D

Fwiw, I thought the 1492 I had was top notch. Not the best cigar I have ever smoked but certainly delicious.