• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

Just finished an Illusione -2-. Not a bad smoke, but the finish was definitely not the smooth creamy sweet smoke I enjoyed for the first 2/3rds

Just finished an Illusione -2-. Not a bad smoke, but the finish was definitely not the smooth creamy sweet smoke I enjoyed for the first 2/3rds

Coop, do you periodically purge the tar build up when you smoke? If not, try it out the next time to improve the finish.

Coop, do you periodically purge the tar build up when you smoke? If not, try it out the next time to improve the finish.

Yeah, I purge it when it gets harsh. It wasn't harsh, but just went from wonderful creamy syruppy richness to peppery beyond my tolerance. I purged it twice but it was just the flavor I guess, about 1.5 inches left.

Illusione 88, it was my first Illusione and it was so good that I cannot stop thinking about that taste and now want more.

Humo Jaguar. One of the best cigars I have ever had. I just recently bought a few more for a go to stick.

Humo Jaguar. One of the best cigars I have ever had. I just recently bought a few more for a go to stick.

This makes me excited for the 5 i just pulled from the freezer. Ill light one up in 2-3 weeks.

What size was it? I got the 6x60 behemoths.

Some friends and I watched the games and bbq'd. I pulled out some Anejos I had lying around... Thanks Erick for the #55. Outstanding.

Opus No 5, very firm! Tight but not too tight draw, mushroom smells from aging and perfect burn aaaaaaaaall the way!

This makes me excited for the 5 i just pulled from the freezer. Ill light one up in 2-3 weeks.

What size was it? I got the 6x60 behemoths.

Ahh...I can't remember off the top of my head, but I know they were smaller than 6x60. Maybe a robusto? Either way they are a great smoke. Enjoy! :D

A CAO Black this AM. It was the 1st one that was properly humidified and really tasted good. I have had others that might have been better but were too wet. I actually detected flavors other than smoke with time. Was a nice way to start the day. I have Montecristo White, a RP American Conn and La Aurora Preferidos #2 Maduro in my dry box for tonight and tomorrow. Hoping they will smoke as good.

Currently smoking a DCM Standford 90th. These are one of my favorite cigars, its just sad that they do not make many of these. I have 9 left, was hesitate to smoke one today, but I thought what the hell today is as good as any day!

David

Got around to smoking a My Father Le Bijou 1922 ( gifted by Puros Locos ) and I have to admit that this particular cigar lives up to all the hype, It was so good that I will put in the top 5 of all the cigars I have tried.