• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

Smoked my first Tat Boris, and it was delicious...
Id rank it up there as one of my favorite Tats, next to the Tenderloin of course.

Oliva Serie V 2009.... thought I knew something about cigars until that one. Liked it so much I ordered a sampler.....which arrived yesterday. Hold onto your hats cuz the weekends coming!

After my move and going through my humi I saw a candela camacho that I had since 2008. Really nice cigar with lots of smoke.

Picked up a few Short Story Maduro singles today to keep from cracking the box open. Burned through 2 of them...oh so tasty!

Picked up a few Short Story Maduro singles today to keep from cracking the box open. Burned through 2 of them...oh so tasty!

I dig them as well, but feel that they can use a year or more for them to develop. I prefer the natural's fresh and the maduro's aged. :)

I am currently enjoying a Flor de Rafael Gonzalez Lonsdale with an 05 box date... Good Night!

Smoked my first Tat Boris, and it was delicious...
Id rank it up there as one of my favorite Tats, next to the Tenderloin of course.

The Tenderloin was probably my favorite of his sticks. I thought the TAA box he released this year was very similar. I picked up a box and an I'm almost done with it. Wouldn't mind picking up another.

I really like the Cu-Avana Intenso, they are great, I also love the Gran Habano Vintage 2002.

New Years Eve........ISOM Montecristo Edmundo. Oh Man!!!!