• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

Today's lunch time smoke of a Tat Black Petite Lancero. Was very nice after a belly full of Shepard's Pie.

Tat Avion from the Nevada show. Very disappointing, poor cap, poor wrapper, no real taste. Poopie.

Smoked another MAR 2001 San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe on the drive into work this morning. When the draw is good, they're hard to beat. I'm sorta sad that I've smoked all but 10 in the last ~1.5months I've had em.

Kristoff Maduro and a Sam Octoberfest. These two just seemed to go great together last night while watching the Sox stomp the Jays. I hope they keep it up.

gallery_13257_1492_246568.jpg

My Father Le Bijou Toro - one of the best toros out there, IMO. One of the few Nic puros I like more than Padrons.

On Friday I had two cigars that I really enjoyed-- Short Story Maduro and LFD Air Bender Chisel.

Had a Savinelli 20th Anniversary last night. Damn thing snuck up on me! Had a very surprising nic kick and was overall a very good smoke.

Tried one of my Casa Magna Colorado,was really impressed with the flavor profile and strength. Will let the rest sit for a while to see what happens.
This weekend I will try my first ever JDN Antano Robusto Grande.

Today I had a Greycliff Crystal and a Liga Privada No. 9; both were excellent smokes. It is really hard to beat the Liga No. 9. I've truly enjoyed each one I smoked.

Floyd T.

A Don Carlos Lancero. I don't smoke them very often so when I do it just makes me realize how I love this cigar. I don't like the other sizes in the Don Carlos series but in a lancero format, the strength and pepper comes thru so well. I only wish the Fuentes would make this a regular release. But then again, maybe I would be spoiled and wouldn't enjoy it very much.

Honestly, it was a NUB Maduro at my smoke shop.

Pretty tasty smoke all around.

My Padron 1964s have aged for a few months now and are really a delight to smoke.

I smoked a Padron Principe right off the rolling table last week while I walked around the factory. very enjoyable-especially in not box pressed... Other than that I have been very impressed with the La Casita Criolla petite corona.

I wished I had more but I really enjoy a Opus X Scorpio Maduro from the CFCF 2010 boxes.