• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

Yesterday I enjoyed a Cohiba red dot that had been sitting in my humidor for about two years, I think that bit of age really helped. I think I might have another one left...hm

Enjoyed a shark a few nights ago while watching a thunderstorm slowly roll in.

I enjoyed a Liga Privada T52 at the recommendation of my local shop.

Today I smoked a LG Small batch 2. It completely blew my expectations away, which is saying something. I LOVE LFD's and LG's so I already had high expectaions, needless to say I would smoke one of these every day if I could.

A Natural by Drew Estate which was an excellent choice for a calm evening. Has a very smooth taste as well as a rather delightful aroma.

Lately I've been smoking the heck out of the Pepin My Father "LeBijou 1922" sticks. Got some different vitolas, and have some of Al's special blend / vitola. Lately, when I want a nice stick and don't want to be disappointed, this is my go to smoke. Rich, dark flavors that are just awesome. Uniform, almost perfect construction. I like these as well or maybe even better than the "LE" smokes Pepin came out with....

Padron 2000 Natural at two am this morning. I had lots of flavor shifts with mine, I enjoyed it a lot.

La Casita Criolla- "The American Puro" Love this cigar, for how it tastes (sweet, chewy, a little spice and leather) to the price which if you get them from CAYP they can be had for 100$ a box (corona) to the story behind them. I'm betting it's going to be at the top of a lot of lists come Dec-Jan time frame.

Short Story Maduro's is the latest. :)