• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

Just smoked a '08 Limited Edition Avo Tesoro that was outstanding. Just getting back into the swing of things I'm finding these are one of my very favorites.

I new cigar shop opened up by me that I'm now addicted to. They roll there own cigars in the back. I had a lonsdale rubusto that was awesome.

Interesting thread. New2cigars introduced himself, posted this Topic and POOF. :0

One other post about Al Capones being a bad cigar back in April.

Did something happen to him?

Never been a big fan of the AF Short Story because... it is usually too "short" of a smoke. However, this evening I got home early from work and had about 30-40 minutes to myself before my kids and wife came home so I pulled one out of the humi. I really enjoyed it as it hit the spot. :)

Never been a big fan of the AF Short Story because... it is usually too "short" of a smoke. However, this evening I got home early from work and had about 30-40 minutes to myself before my kids and wife came home so I pulled one out of the humi. I really enjoyed it as it hit the spot. :)

I don't have any of the Hemingway line in my humidor. I did make an exception when the Short Story Maduros came out and glad I did. A great cigar for an hour of pure entertainment. I need to get some of the normal Hemingway line for my sister to try as the Hemi maduros is her favorite.

I really enjoyed a RP 15th Anniversary last week. I hadn't heard much about these, but decided to dig out a single stick I picked up last year and give it a go anyway. Pleasantly surprised!

I just finished a CI Legends Pepin that was as good as any Pepin I've had. I want to try the Holt's Havana Overruns next!

Had a LP9 on Monday that was great. What made it better was that it was gifted to me.

Padilla Signature 1932 Toro...excellent smooth taste, slow burn, good draw. Once again re-establishing why Padilla is my favorite brand cigar at the moment.

Perdomo lot 23 It was a good cigar. It was a very peppery favor with a good smooth draw. It burnt nice and evenly. It was my first of 15 I got in a sampler.

Last one I really was blown away by was a Liga Privada No.9 Flying Pig.

F'N Amazing!! Thick, rich, chewy, slightly sweet. My cup of tea

The last cigar that blew me away was the AB Prensado. Just a tasty smoke.

I'd have to agree with b.dawgson on the Flying Pig. I could smoke those two cigars for the rest of my life and be happy

Fake Dunhill Mojito from the 80's.....I guess the only reason I enjoyed it was to celebrate the birth of my second child...I

My Daughter got me a FFOX for Christmas last year. I enjoyed it Saturday morning with coffee. Great stick.

I'm enjoying a Camacho Triple Maduro this evening and would say that this qualifies as a cigar that I really enjoy. It's not all that complex, fairly straight forward, although one that I can count on every time I pull it from my humi. It's also a great cigar to enjoy after spicy or full dinners which may muddle the palate and prevent enjoying the full flavor of other smokes. It seems to cut right through it, especially this evening after a spicy pork dish that I made for my wife and kids. Okay... back to the smoke and an episode of Game of Thrones, which I have saved on my DVR. :)

Tat El Triunfador #5 - tons of flavor yet pretty complex for a small cigar.