• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Mixed Drink Are You Enjoying Today!

Made a mango mai tai tonight. Next time I’ll put only half a lime because it over powers the mango. Also not sure I like the higher proof navy rum with the Mai Tai. Love it with the Pain Killer. Prob just go back to meyers or even better Duquesne for Mai Tais and keep the navy proof for pain killersView attachment 59421
That Trader Joe mango juice is to die for!

Painkiller...

full

Cool cup! Did your pops make that one?
Naw that’s from Trader Sam’s at downtown Disney. Sweet tiki bar if you ever go to Disney Land. My dad doesn’t make them but he does import tiki mugs from a dude in Russia that makes them and he sells them online here in the states.

My daughter, son-in-law, and I have gotten on a painkiller kick recently.

Delicious!
Yeah I love making tiki drinks. Just a lot of ingredients to keep around. At least this one the ingredients don’t really go bad because you can buy little cans of Pineapple juice. I make Mai Tais enough that I always keep a few limes around and I grow my own mint so boom. Makes it fun

69% alcohol!!! I’m your face indeed!!! 😂
I only use 1/2 oz of the Rivers. If greater than that the flavor of the Rivers drowns everything else out. It's still strong, but I like to milk a MaI Tai for over an hour, and with high ester rums they just get better and better as it becomes more diluted :D.