• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Mixed Drink Are You Enjoying Today!

4 oz pineapple juice
1 oz orange juice
1 oz coconut cream (Casa Lopez)
2 1/2 oz dark rum
Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg

I'll usually make it with a higher proof rum such as Plantation OFTD, Worthy Park 109, Hamilton 151, or Pusser's Gunpowder Proof.
Gunna make one this weekend. Thanks!!!

Gunna make one this weekend. Thanks!!!
🥂
Cheers!

Lol nope. Only grows in areas of zero frost. You could prob grow it in containers and bring it in before first frost then back out after last
I'm near the NY / NJ border, and my neighbor has a vine that comes back every year. And people have found the vines / flowers growing wild. Not as cold here as Montana, but we definitely freeze over. They're weird plants.

I'm near the NY / NJ border, and my neighbor has a vine that comes back every year. And people have found the vines / flowers growing wild. Not as cold here as Montana, but we definitely freeze over. They're weird plants.
Yeah I think it will work but you won’t get a ton of fruit from it because it has to regrow the vine every year so it will dedicate its energy to that instead of the fruit so you would prob get some. I just bought a passion fruit at the store for $4. Holy crap I’m for sure growing it for those prices

Yeah I think it will work but you won’t get a ton of fruit from it because it has to regrow the vine every year so it will dedicate its energy to that instead of the fruit so you would prob get some. I just bought a passion fruit at the store for $4. Holy crap I’m for sure growing it for those prices
Yeah, you might get like 2 a year. But think of how good those will be.

Twist on rum punch. We each had 6 glasses of this while floating in the pool. You can thank me later

2 1/2 ounces Mango Rum
2 ounces pineapple juice
1 ounce orange juice
1/4 ounce lime juice
1/4 ounce grenadine
Serve over ice. I stirred it all after everything was in. Poured in the order above

Made a mango mai tai tonight. Next time I’ll put only half a lime because it over powers the mango. Also not sure I like the higher proof navy rum with the Mai Tai. Love it with the Pain Killer. Prob just go back to meyers or even better Duquesne for Mai Tais and keep the navy proof for pain killers19DF0AA2-ADCA-4DBA-AA7F-AE8A75155006.jpeg