• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Mixed Drink Are You Enjoying Today!

Testing out my thanksgiving cocktail I’ll be serving on Thursday at my parents. Gunna pre mix it all into a pitcher and serve it punch style. Shaking it up good in a shaker kinda watered it down a bit so I think I’ll just have people pour it over rocks. Also I think I’ll kick up the sweetness by 50% with more cinnamon simple syrup I made to appease the average Joe who doesn’t drink much. But over all a tasty cocktail. Here is the recipe from the four roses cocktail list
View attachment 62725
Going to have to try that this weekend!

the Burnt Reynolds

- 3oz bourbon
- 2oz of lapsang souchong simple syrup (made the same as normal simple syrup but instead boiling water, use lapsang souchong tea which gives the syrup a smoky flavor).
- 4 dashes of whatever bitters you like
- orange peel
- cocktail cherry
- big ol ice cube

2 oz Maker’s Mark 101
1 tbsp Jack Rudy demerara syrup
3 shakes Angostura bitters
1 Bada Bing cherry
1 big ass ice cube

View attachment 65589

~Boar
What's that called Boar? Seems similar to an old fashioned with the exception of the Jack Rudy and sans the orange peel.

The Greek restaurant we went to had amazing mixed drinks as well.

Santorini: Vodka, fresh muddled blueberries, fresh ginger, pomegranate juice, ginger beer.
EA42FEC4-2B26-4989-BB8C-88ED31923404.jpeg

Kapnos: Casamigos Anejo, Mastiha, honey, lemon, Aegean Sea salt, smoldering/smoked fresh rosemary.
4E6173B6-DBD6-47D1-BCC9-D639293D0415.jpeg
Had an Old Fashioned at Top Golf for the first time. Was told it was horrible according to Donella. All I could taste was booze. When I dropped her off at her place yesterday, she insisted we walk to her local haunt for me to have a proper introduction. It was amazing! The Luxardo cherry, and the twisted orange peel oil definitely make the drink.
145E600D-A5E1-4CDE-9AD0-1DF0A267A5A9.jpeg

What's that called Boar? Seems similar to an old fashioned with the exception of the Jack Rudy and sans the orange peel.

The Greek restaurant we went to had amazing mixed drinks as well.

Santorini: Vodka, fresh muddled blueberries, fresh ginger, pomegranate juice, ginger beer.
View attachment 66165

Kapnos: Casamigos Anejo, Mastiha, honey, lemon, Aegean Sea salt, smoldering/smoked fresh rosemary.
View attachment 66166
Had an Old Fashioned at Top Golf for the first time. Was told it was horrible according to Donella. All I could taste was booze. When I dropped her off at her place yesterday, she insisted we walk to her local haunt for me to have a proper introduction. It was amazing! The Luxardo cherry, and the twisted orange peel oil definitely make the drink.
View attachment 66167
Off to an early start?

The house Old Fashion, made with Buffalo Trace

2 oz bourbon, .5 oz simple syrup, 2 dashes black walnut bitters, 2 dashes orange bitters, squeeze an orange peel. Rub the rim.20230314_174747.jpg

Last edited:

2 oz bourbon, .5 oz simple syrup, 2 dashes black walnut bitters, 2 dashes orznge bitters, squeeze an orange peel. Rub the rim.
I prefer angels Envy for old fashions. Regular not rye

Benchmark Full Proof and caffeine free Dt Mt Dew! Ok, so it’ll do. I’m four drinks in and don’t really give a shit. Yup!

Floyd T

2 oz bourbon, .5 oz simple syrup, 2 dashes black walnut bitters, 2 dashes orange bitters, squeeze an orange peel. Rub the rim.View attachment 66279
I am going to try to replicate this today. Little did I know that a "dash" of bitters actually means 1/5 teaspoon, here I thought it meant a dash?

Followed a recommendation from the young lady at Total Wine and More here in town (they just opened a few weeks ago) and fixed myself an espresso martini. She showed me a recent issue of CA where it was featured and, my-oh-my... that stuff is tasty! Not much of a cocktail drinker, opting rather for bourbon or Single Malt or OVZ, but that was really out of the normal. Consists of 1.5 oz. vodka, 0.5 oz. coffee liqueur and a double shot of espresso, with sweetener being optional -- I didn't need to add any. Shake, strain and enjoy. Too bad it only lasts a few minutes as maybe only a small cigar (thinking LFD Carajos) will suffice.espresso martini.jpg