• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Ah yes, The Funeral March Of The Marionette gets me every time. Good choice!

R-6666346-1424209129-7972.jpeg.jpg

Just one hell of a live party band.

81O%2BvMNxyfL._SY355_.jpg

Anyone else taking a look at getting tickets to the Ozzy/Megadeth tour next summer? I am not afraid to put out some cash for some tickets but Cincinnati decent seats are carrying a hefty price tag! None the less, from the perspective of respect I threw on some Blizzard of Oz today in the car. Some good old classic rock right there.

R-1800991-1479270553-7098.jpeg.jpg

Robert Smith (pre emo) and Robert Fripp sit in on a few songs.

One of the best dance punk songs of the era. Only saw them once that I remember but Homicide was a 10 minute sing fest with Guy Day throwing some serious guitar riffs.

Anyone else taking a look at getting tickets to the Ozzy/Megadeth tour next summer? I am not afraid to put out some cash for some tickets but Cincinnati decent seats are carrying a hefty price tag! None the less, from the perspective of respect I threw on some Blizzard of Oz today in the car. Some good old classic rock right there.
I was thinking about it. Talked to my buddy that goes to a lot of shows, and he said last time he saw Ozzy, he was pretty bad. Now I'm not sure if it's worth the money.

After nearly three years of the Rolling Stones' "Exile on Main Street" never leaving the CD player of my RAV-4, this week I changed my driving music:

https---images.genius.com-6c13bcd48c818cf38f415931134dd292.500x500x1.jpg

I'm loving it. Probably change it out in a few years though. ;)

~Boar

While receiving almost no airplay nationwide Suicidal Tendencies is one of the most commercially successful thrash punk bands ever with 4 gold albums spanning a 37 year career.

hqdefault.jpg

fairport-come-all-ye.jpg

A seven disc set. Playing #6, Live at Fairfield Halls UK, 1973.

Doc

Nothing like the late 60's to show your musical expansiveness. Here we have Eric Burdon & The Animals doing a double album of covers (except for one song). Not covers you would expect either - Bee Gees, Johnny Cash, Phil Spector & Ellie Greenwich and the ever popular Dantalian's Chariot who got all of side 2 of the second record. Now who in the world were Dantalian's Chariot you might ask? They were the former band of then Animals drummer Zoot Money and his band mate Andy Summers whom you may remember from the Police formed 9 years later. Andy does an interesting 4+ minute solo on the cover of Traffic's Coloured Rain although the highlight is Eric's cover of "As the Years Go Passing By" by Deadric Malone a slow blues grind that Eric is best known for later in his career.

41RFPHKH2YL.jpg

I've seen him a couple of times live. I understand he only does "Alice's Restaurant" every ten years on stage. It takes a lot of practice, evidently, and I don't think he's too crazy about the tune, anymore.

Doc