• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

While not the full 5 hour and 8 minute show it is a pretty good representation of a band ready to rock after the deaths of Duane and Barry. Amazon had both this 3 cd set and a 6 disc 3 volume set in vinyl along with some other variations. There are numerous versions out there of this show some shorter and some longer. I got this one for $5 at the firehouse flea market sale (used to support our local volunteer fire company). This was probably a taped live broadcast as you can hear a glitch once in a while but still well worth it. (Edit - Well DUH, it says it was a KSAN broadcast on the back cover)

61B8YZTNDKL._SX355_.jpg

Last edited:
New Reel Big Fish album came out in December. With all the things that go on in my life, this one speaks to me.

New Reel Big Fish album came out in December. With all the things that go on in my life, this one speaks to me.

Love it. Just their style of ska music, brings back a lot of memories of the '90s. I'm going down a rabbit hole now, LOL.

Siouxsie Sioux was THE Punk Goddess and if you stayed along for the ride she became a (albeit incorrectly) Goth Princess even though the music expanded well beyond that genre. One of the first women in rock to lead a band on her own without a gimmick (think Runaways) she paved the way for the likes of Chrissie Hynde, Kate Bush and Joan Jett's revival. The music holds up, just give a listen.

610eFgaD9BL.jpg

61UbU5SiXhL._SY355_.jpg

Tickets are on sale for the 50th anniversary tour. I think I paid $5.50 the first time I saw Tull. Doubt if I'll pay $250 for about the same seats now though.