• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

2b6c015a78c3882d7d5b0a6e6d34ae31.png

Doc

By 18 he had already recorded with Eric Gales, played with Buddy Guy and Keb Mo. By 19 he was working on his first album which was released a few months after he turned 20. In this first clip he is 3 days short of his 17th birthday

In this clip he is 20

You might as well buy the album now because you'll surely want it later.
Listening to: Christone "Kingfish" Ingram
I think the future of the Blues is well taken care of.
"I didn't get into the blues until age 8"

Last edited:
By 18 he had already recorded with Eric Gales, played with Buddy Guy and Keb Mo. By 19 he was working on his first album which was released a few months after he turned 20. In this first clip he is 3 days short of his 17th birthday

In this clip he is 20

You might as well buy the album now because you'll surely want it later.
Listening to: Christone "Kingfish" Ingram
I think the future of the Blues is well taken care of.
View attachment 27228
"I didn't get into the blues until age 8"

And he's only going to get better! I've been aware of Kingfish for a while, now. What first drew me to him, honestly, was that I saw he played the blues on a Les Paul rather than a Strat. Dumb, I know, but those optics caused me to give him a listen, and I'm glad I did. He's added to his guitar rotation since then, but still seems to favor humbuckers over single coils for his tone, for the most part. As a guitar geek, I find that interesting. For the average listener, that would make no difference. It's just about how he plays it... and he does it well.

Hard, fast, obnoxious, loud & true.

I definitely intend to check it out. The only track I've heard thus far was the title track which reminded me a lot of 10,000 Days.

No one has posted about Fear Inoculum yet??

It's been blowing my mind all day. Worth the 13 year wait IMHO!! ?
It was just released today. I was going to get to it at some point but there is a lot of stuff ahead of it.