• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What on tap for your weekend smokes?

Ymmit07

What on tap for your weekend smoke? I have a Cusano 18yr aged & gonna stop a the local shop on my way home tomorrow. I'm just curious what everyone has for a line up for the weekend smokes. Any recommendations?

Cheers to all!

Tim

Sorry wasn't aware of that. merely trying to start a conversation.

Feel Free to delete if you find it necessary.

Tim

No worries. Just trying to point you in the right direction. Not that that thread is exactly the answer to your question.:thumbs:

I'm planning on going outside in a few mins with a God of Fire Carlito. I survived a horrible week at work and deserve it.

Sorry wasn't aware of that. merely trying to start a conversation.

Feel Free to delete if you find it necessary.

Tim

Don't worry about it, you did nothing wrong.

Hoping to get in a PLPC and a RASCC

BBMFM and a growler of XXX (Midnight Sun Black IPA)

This will be an AVO weekend for me! AVO Sig, AVO Classic, and possibly an AVO 77 :thumbs:

Would like to steal Swissy's Drink... Thinking of smoking a Oliva Master blend... see what else later going for the usual hang out with the guys at the B&M

I'm thinking a Dunhill Signed Range Robusto is in order for this weekend. Ok Maybe more then one, like 4.

If I go outside, mother nature spits at me, so I'm sitting in wait of a clear day.

Same as my weekday smokes. Weekend. Weekday. Six of one half a dozen of the other.

Doc.

Tonight I will be firing up a CAO Brazilia Gol and a Punch London Club ( mmm tasty ).

Would like to steal Swissy's Drink... Thinking of smoking a Oliva Master blend... see what else later going for the usual hang out with the guys at the B&M

How do you like the Olivia's?

here is whats on tap for my weekend. took some suggestions from you guys and got a Padron 2000, 3000, & 4000. Gonna be a good weekend.

892182635_photobucket_71965_.jpg

I've mostly been alternating between San Cristobal Fabulosos and Cain F torpedoes lately, but I do have a nice '06 Opus X Shark that may die in a fire this weekend if I can't think of a good reason why not. :love:

~Boar

I love Oliva's Master blend and V being my favorite but for a more mild smoke 0 or G is good. Also I love that price is not super high on Oliva.