• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What pets do you have?

Does he just get shaved once a year, or do you have to regularly groom him?
We're going to regularly groom him now, it's just impossible to keep mats out when his hair gets that long. Wife bought some fancy clippers to do it with so hopefully will be far less of a chore if we keep up on it. His hair had been growing since this fall before we buzzed him.

We used to have a longhair cat that suffered tremendously from matted fur. When we moved from a house that had primarily carpet, to one that had primarily hardwood floors that changed quite a bit. Not sure if it was the carpet that had an effect but it was a real difference maker. Sadly she is no longer with us, but for the last few years she was pretty Mat free.

It seems that we've adopted our neighbor's dog in the afternoons. She has dug under, through, over, however, the fence so many times, we have now just left a "gate' that can be opened. When I'm outside smoking in the afternoons, she comes over and they beat each other up for a few hours. My wife calls us "the in-laws"...

81D2C85B-144C-4D52-8F5D-BC97F34C26FB_1_105_c.jpeg

I recently, within the past few days, become the fourth care taker, and the third owner of 'Digger.'
Digger's first two owners, a mother & a son, passed, and only four months apart.
Digger seems to be adapting fairly well here at my house over the past ~96 hours. :)

# 1 digger 1.jpg