• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What pets do you have?

Digger :) he has been here nearly three months & he is settling in nicely

One Hell of a guard dog he is 🤩

I have never really cared for cats! Just before I went to Jeff’s Cabin in January I was at Petco buying food for my daughter’s dog Harry. I was standing in line when I happened to glance over at the pet adoption area and locked eyes with this black and white Tuxedo cat. I felt like she was staring straight into my soul. So, I went to check her out and damn if she and I didn’t connect straight away. Anyways, I left thinking “that was pretty cool for a cat!” Next thing you know, I’m filling out the adoption form online, and the lady is calling me just as I’m leaving to go to the Allegheny National Forest to see Jeff.

Let me introduce you to Tizzy! She is one cool cat that has brought me quite a bit of joy the last two months. She thinks she’s a dog! Loves a belly scratch, plays fetch, and has no problem going on car rides.

FB9CE803-173A-4198-947C-63465F124C0D.jpegBFBC2E70-83B5-418D-B40F-247BF546CAA4.jpeg7C1C886E-5458-4C8B-A5C8-B473C5DB1958.jpeg

This is what your cat looks like after killing a vampire bat. LOL If you know Mr. Mister aka “The Assassin” background, then this pic makes sense. LOL
CAA3AEDD-E77E-4127-9599-053DF48D8B73.jpeg

Last edited:
I had two German Shepherds, named Delilah and Merlin. Both passed as they reached around 13. Good age for big dogs. Now I just borrow a friends Lab when I need companionship of a dog !

I have never really cared for cats! Just before I went to Jeff’s Cabin in January I was at Petco buying food for my daughter’s dog Harry. I was standing in line when I happened to glance over at the pet adoption area and locked eyes with this black and white Tuxedo cat. I felt like she was staring straight into my soul. So, I went to check her out and damn if she and I didn’t connect straight away. Anyways, I left thinking “that was pretty cool for a cat!” Next thing you know, I’m filling out the adoption form online, and the lady is calling me just as I’m leaving to go to the Allegheny National Forest to see Jeff.

Let me introduce you to Tizzy! She is one cool cat that has brought me quite a bit of joy the last two months. She thinks she’s a dog! Loves a belly scratch, plays fetch, and has no problem going on car rides.

View attachment 52722View attachment 52723View attachment 52724

Damn it dude. Almost the same story as me. A very handsome tuxedo that said, don't fight it, you're mine now (cats don't have owners). I named him Frank. Got him at 7 Mos and at age 5 he started wheezing one day. Called the vet and made an appointment for him the next morning to be sure. Later that night he started hacking hard.. less than 5 minutes later he died in my hands as I was frantically doing CPR.

He was a very good boy and I miss him all the time... especially when I see another tuxedo!

_20151118_041021.JPGIMG_20150820_012609450_HDR.jpg