• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What pets do you have?

My wife added a basket with a folded dish towel as a pad to our kitchen hutch. Georgia was continually trying to sit on the napkins while we ate dinner and we both realized that was some seriously ironic poetry and also very problematic!6BEBBB2F-202B-426C-8AF6-DBF401CD0882.jpeg

Enzo doesn't just lay down, he simply releases all muscle tension and joint extension, and lets gravity do all the work. I was woken up this morning by a dog dropping on my head...

View attachment 36314

Senna does similar! Before her I had an 80 lbs lab mix who would gently get on the sofa or bed and do his absolute best not to bother anyone as he laid down next to you. Senna on the other hand? Not only does she barrel onto the sofa or bed, she has to drop all 90 lbs at once and makes sure to hit you on the way down! Your presence is noted, doggo.

And don't fat shame my English. He was a bit pudgy then, but we have him back down to a good fighting weight! Damn dog had med issues early on, so we babied him. Spoiled lil shit now!

Floyd T

Before the two below came along I had a German Shep/Scout; long hair, 135 lb., looked like a bear

Used to have a couple dogs (basset/Lucy & German Shep/Max short for Maxine) but they passed a couple years apart; never got another dog, yet ..........

Attachments

• max 3 crop.jpg
    max 3 crop.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 6
  • ML5.jpg
    ML5.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 7
  • ML1.jpg
    ML1.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: