• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Macallan flight yesterday afternoon. Mac 18, 25 & 30 followed by a Davidoff Anniversario #2 out by the pool. You gotta love the weather in Tucson.

Wow must have been quite a feast. I am envious I have not had the 25 or 30 from Mac but, it is on my hit list.

Last night went back to an old favorite Highland Park 18, forgot just how good this is. What an excellent dram.

Having some Sam Houston tonight

What are your thoughts on the Sam Houston?

I see it on the shelf and have been tempted to grab a bottle a few different trips but, end up going with something more familar.

I rather like it. The flavors are nice and meld together very well. And i will be picking up another bottle as this one is almost finished. I liked it better than Buffolo trace and Elmer lee(sp?)
I am not hard core into Bourbon though. I am more of a Scotch person.

Had a little Patron Anejo neat on Tuesday night. Sipping Ten Cane over ice right now. I'm off this week. :whistling:

Enjoyed The Balveine 12 yo Doublewood with a T52 this evening huddled around the porch heater. It got to 50 degrees tonight. The smoke wasn't to my liking but the scotch was fine!

PJ

Satuday night started with a glass of Gentlemen Jack, followed by a few glasses of regular Old #7, followed by a few glasses of Jim Beam.

I'm sure it'll be Jack tonight.

A return to Knob Creek last night.

Big News, Buffalo Trace named me a "Friend of the Trace" I get my name on a brick of the walkway :thumbs:

A return to Knob Creek last night.

Big News, Buffalo Trace named me a "Friend of the Trace" I get my name on a brick of the walkway :thumbs:

Pretty cool. Congratulations you made their Hall of Fame.

I will have to look into this. I want to plan a trip out there and tell my wife "look honey I told you all those empty bottles amounted to something besides a headache"

I am a friend of Laphroig and have not had the opportunity to visit my dirt yet but, that is on the hit list as well.

Who says drinking doesn't have its benefits. :p

6 of my buddies and I totally violated my bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue King George V Edition Monday night. What a night!

Threw down some Zaya and some McClelland's Single Malt last night with some CP bros.

Both my first, both great.

Sipping right now...
2304.gif

Finally replaced my bottle of Zacapa 23 and had a glass tonight. It's been too long since I've had this. Man that stuff is good!

Last night I had the last bit of the first bottle I ever owned, Glenmorangie 15. Now I gotta try to find another.

Now that I am off my fast from the Surgery it was treat time...

Macallan 18. I keep buying this and am disappointed by price per taste. That is it, I just personally do not find the value to be there for this bottle.

Knob Creek. This is my go to. Like Neil Diamond, Sweet Cherry Wine.

Dalmore 12yr. This was a surprising strong leather and put-your-bootstraps-on 12 year. very good, but for close to $50 I would have bought bourbon had I tasted it first.

Now that I am off my fast from the Surgery it was treat time...

Macallan 18. I keep buying this and am disappointed by price per taste. That is it, I just personally do not find the value to be there for this bottle.

Knob Creek. This is my go to. Like Neil Diamond, Sweet Cherry Wine.

Dalmore 12yr. This was a surprising strong leather and put-your-bootstraps-on 12 year. very good, but for close to $50 I would have bought bourbon had I tasted it first.

If you don't find the value in the Macallan 18, what keeps bringing you back to it?

Back to Maker's Mark after having a high flying bourbon day yesterday...the Buffalo Trace Distillery is a great place to visit, by the way.