• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Lagavulin 16 and my 1st Don Carlos Edition Anniversario. I'm not sure what could be better.

Not a whiskey, rum or cognac, however, I'm drinking a nice, cheap cream sherry. For only a few $$'s, it's pretty good. I cracked it open yesterday thinking it was going to be horrible, but I am pleasantly surprised. Goes to show you that you don't always need to spend large amounts to get a good drink.

Finished off my bottle of Portwood this weekend with friends. Great, great stuff very sad to see it go. Sad thing is for $160, I am not sure I will be able to replace it anytime soon either. At least we have the memories (I think I still have them anyhow, things are a little groggy) :p

St Patty's Day is close.

I had some Old Irish Paddy last night.

jJst poured a glass of Single Barrel Jack. Not a Jack fan at all but this stuff is mmm mmm good.

A dram of 10 yr Glenmorangie paired with a Johnny-O! something or other. :D Cubalicious!

Last night cracked a new bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel. Pretty good batch, similar taste profile to my Blanton's just a little more heat. Overall, pretty good stuff though. :thumbs:

El Dorado 25yr with a Ramon Allones Specially Selected

Must be nice to be the liquor manager at Shoppers Vineyard! Nice to see you on CP...I've bought a good amount of bottles from your site.

Tonight I may dip into my 2009 BTAC Stagg.

Yeah old SV has gotten a good chunk of my cash over the years.

Started with a Dram of HP12 then had a some HP18, Flavor profile is similar but the 18 is much much smoother, with less heat and the flavors just seem to stick to your palate. The 12 is good but man o' man that 18 is Excellent stuff. If you haven't had it yet, Get Ya Sum!! :thumbs:

El Dorado 25yr with a Ramon Allones Specially Selected

Must be nice to be the liquor manager at Shoppers Vineyard! Nice to see you on CP...I've bought a good amount of bottles from your site.

Tonight I may dip into my 2009 BTAC Stagg.
It has its perks. Unfortunately, I have to deal with my father. LOL

Let me know if I can help you with anything. I will always try and give a better price if I can.

I'm "dumbing it down" a bit tonight. Just a glass of Sailor Jerry spiced rum and coke. For those that haven't tried SJ, it is actually quite good, especially mixed with something. I'll definitely keep it in my rotation. ;)

MaCallan 12 tonight, thinking about opening my Red Breast 12yr for St. Patty's.

Ron Varadero Añejo 7 Años that I picked up at the Partagas factory a few weeks back. Great stuff - better than HC with the exception of Barrel Proof which a great rum.