• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Ezra Brooks Single barrel. It has been awhile since I had any, but this peaty bourbon really suprised me...Yes I said it, a peaty bourbon :thumbs:

Made up my own scotch flight:

Tomintoul 27, Macallan 21 Fine Oak, Macallan 25 Fine Oak, Macallan 30 Fine Oak.

All and all a great day!

Seale's 10 Yo and Ron Zacapa 23. Was going to have some Kilo Kai, but opted for some Rogue Mocha Porter and Sam Adam's Noble Pils after the rum.

Made up my own scotch flight:

Tomintoul 27, Macallan 21 Fine Oak, Macallan 25 Fine Oak, Macallan 30 Fine Oak.

All and all a great day!

Damn that is one hell of a lineup!

Sipping on some Stagg from 2009 that is fantastic. Still need to get a bottle of the new stuff.

Jameson 12 yr. Possibly my favorite. Someday I have to get a btl of the 18 yr.

Had some Ardbeg ANB and Laphroaig 18 last night. The ANB is really good stuff :thumbs:

Balvenie 12 DW-I haven't had this in close to 2 years. It's nice to visit an with an old friend once in a while. ;)

The DW is too good to go that long. I had some tonight myself :thumbs:

Yesterday, I picked up a couple bottles. Jefferson's 17 Year Old Presidential Select Bourbon and a Bottle of Glenmorangie Astar.

I cracked the Astar last night. What a great dram 114.2 proof and un chill filtered too boot. This was a stark contrast to the CS offerings that I typically drink. Even at that proof it was light fruity (apricot)and had a nice oaky finish. Really different but excellent offfering from Glenmorangie. As far as first drams go this one already has my attention and feels like a staple to my rotation.

Previously, I had only sampled the Glenmorangie 10yo but, after this I am going to have to try some of their other offerings. :thumbs:

The DW is too good to go that long. I had some tonight myself :thumbs:

I think my collection has outgrown my consumption. So many open bottles so little time...

Macallan Cask Strength tonight. Again, it's been too long.

Drank some Buffalo Trace White Dog Mash #1....worse...drink...ever :(

That bad, huh? I see the White Dog when I go to stores in my area and I toy around with the idea of getting one, but haven't done it yet. Eventually I'll get one just to say I tried it, but I haven't heard anyone say they enjoy it yet, so I'm in no rush.

If we do whisky fest I'll bring my bottle just to laugh at you when you taste it. It tastes like yeasty bisquits.

Drank some Buffalo Trace White Dog Mash #1....worse...drink...ever :(

That bad, huh? I see the White Dog when I go to stores in my area and I toy around with the idea of getting one, but haven't done it yet. Eventually I'll get one just to say I tried it, but I haven't heard anyone say they enjoy it yet, so I'm in no rush.

Supposedly white dog makes a good bloody mary. But yeah. Charred oak is your friend.