• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

If you are still in CO, I highly recommend going to Laws also. Its very close to Stanahans

No, it’s been awhile since I was there. Just hadn’t cracked it open yet. I know of Laws, and have a bottle of their Four Grain. It’s solid, but not a favorite. I should try their other variations.

Bourbon family tree HERE for those who haven't seen it. Some small changes have come about since this was made but it's still pretty solid. You'll find some of the bourbon you love is made by other distillers.

Bourbon family tree HERE for those who haven't seen it. Some small changes have come about since this was made but it's still pretty solid. You'll find some of the bourbon you love is made by other distillers.

Thanks for the link, interesting read. I cracked up at them saying Weller 12 can be bought around the corner for $23. Are they out of their minds? Weller SR isn’t even $23 MSRP

Thanks for the link, interesting read. I cracked up at them saying Weller 12 can be bought around the corner for $23. Are they out of their minds? Weller SR isn’t even $23 MSRP

The article is also 7 yrs old, so that might explain it!

This was written before the boom of course.

Edit: just saw Brandon pointed that out.